“Best pizza in Miami and near!!!!”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Giotto Maestro della Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Pizza and service 10+!!! I looooooove super five cheese pizza,it's melting! The place is not expensive at all and you walk out with a full stomach they even gave me a dessert on the house ❤️

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Pizza is awesomeeeeeee,the crust is perfect and the service is really good! You can make it your own pizza ,whatever you want and everybody are very friendly. Number one!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

OK, since--as any Italian--I'm always on the lookout for a good pizza place, decided to try Giotto. Unfortunately, you can have a pizza but ONLY if you have it *their* way. Otherwise, you're out of luck, Believe me, I've been fed pizza since infancy and *their* way is nowhere near the best--actually approximates the lousy. "Escuse me, cherry tomatoes are cute, but real tomatoes have more flavor. Could you use those?" "Sorry, we use only cherry." "Excuse me, could you make the crust crunchy?" "Sorry, our pizza has a soft crust and that's the way we fix it." Got the message: like a Ford model T where you could have any color as long as it's black, you can have Giotto's pizza any way you want it--as long as it's *their* way. To sum it up: it would be a nice place to go to if you live in the neighborhood. As it is, I wouldn't go there if I lived across the street.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Reading the pizza menu descriptions aloud in a room one after another for delivery and Bingo was called on The Londoner = Tomato sauce, mozzarella, bacon and Parmesan. Crispy bacon in gooey cheeses on a thin pizza pie IS AMORE!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We heard great things about Giotto's pizza and were prepared for some really tasty pizzas. Unfortunately Giotto's did not meet our expectations. If you like doughy, double extra cheesy pizza then you should eat here. Honestly we're pretty shocked at the amount of cheese loaded on three of the four pizzas ordered. Honestly these three pies are not edible. The last one, a margarita was better but was loaded with tomato sauce to the point leftovers won't survive the night - by morning it will be a soggy mess. Would not return, especially when there are many better local Neapolitan pizza options.