The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$248
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$409
Official Site
US$513
US$369
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$299
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$388
US$359
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$211
US$199
US$429
US$288
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$172
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
1,959 results
All reviewsocean drivepool view suitepool areasouth beachprivate beach accessliving roomresort feean umbrellaperfect locationchairs and umbrellasbars and restaurantssmall kitchenthird floornight lifeart decoper daybeach service
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We booked the hotel over spring break and were pleasantly suprised when we got to South Beach. The hotel is in a perfect location South of 5, walking distance to everything. Loved the pool area, staff and beach access. Rooms are not fancy,however they are large and clean. Relaxed friendly service. We are planning another trip to The Savoy over the summer!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank North P
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is the first time tripadvisor has let me down. DON"T BOOK THIS HOTEL. To be kind I would call it very tired ( the words ""dump" come to mind). The carpets are stained and the halls are musty smelling. Our room ($450 a night) was supposed to be a oceanfront suite. The view was of the parking lot next door and a peekaboo view of the beach behind another building. Believe me you would not want to sit on that deck. When they made up the hide-a-bed they left one old, stained blanket. Housekeeping did promptly bring up another blanket and a sheet to cover them (GROSS). The rooms had been updated but it was done very cheeply. No water pressure in the shower. It's also was supposed to have a full kitchen but there were only 2 plates and 2 glasses-what I was really looking for was a wine opener, but no luck. When I called down to the front desk they told me to call the restaurant. Are you kidding me? Remember I paid $450 a night. You could also hear every word from the room next door. I would never stay here again at any price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Mark H
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Found a great deal for the Savoy on bookit.com. Stayed for 3 nights.

When we arrived in our room, there was still leftover pizza from the guests before us. The bathroom was not completely cleaned either.

Great location in South Beach. Easy to walk to restaurants, bars, shopping etc.

Pools are good and beach access is great. Included for $13 per night is 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on the beach. The service was very slow on the beach. Rocky had his hands full on a Saturday afternoon. Perhaps the hotel should get more help for the beach service... OR they should stop trying to sell chairs, umbrellas, food, and beverage to non-hotel guests unless they are going to staff it properly.

Ordered 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks on the beach. Sandwiches arrived after an hour without the drinks. After another 45 minutes, it was about to rain and we headed inside. Got the drinks then, when we were already done with lunch and wanted to go back to the room. $40 for 2 average sandwiches and a 1 hour 45 min wait for drinks. They simply need more help on busy beach days.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TravelinKind
TheSavoyHotelCares, Director of Sales at The Savoy Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Let me begin by apologizing for the problems you encountered during your recent stay with us. These are not the standards that we work hard to achieve at The Savoy and please know that we appreciate your feedback. I have sent you a message asking you to contact me directly so that we can get a little more information and that we can solve this to your satisfaction.

Best Regards,

Sandra Casareale

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This isn't a 5 star hotel, BUT you aren't paying 5 star prices. It is excellent value for the location, which is on the beach, on Ocean blvd. Walking distance to everything SoBe has to offer. I've stayed here at least 5 times, and is always my first choice when coming to town. Not much of a scene here, but again, I come back for the locaiton and value, then find trouble elsewhere :) I don't need to pay 3 times the price per night for the scene. And since it is on the south end of the strip, it's nice a quiet at night. Also a very short walk to Nikki Beach which just happens to be my favorite spot.

They also have a pool if you aren't feeling the beach. And they have bar/food service at the beach which is convenient.

Room Tip: They do offer 2 bedroom suites, but you have to call to ask, they aren't available online. Kitchettes also available, but you have to ask.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank cutecdnchick

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Best Regards,

Sandra Casareale

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel numerous times and with each return I reconfirm why I like it here. The staff is helpful friendly and cheerful. Love the pools and direct beach access. Full service beach and convenient to all. Each time I come back there are new improvements and amenities. Looking forward to next time

• Stayed: March 2012