Great hotel which backs onto a fantastic beach . We stayed in room 935 , not a sea view room but it had a nice view of downtown Miami . Room was spacious and modern . No complaints with the room whatsoever . Buffet breakfast was great also , plenty of choice . Buffet dinner bit on the expensive side though . Some reviews reckon its a 20 min walk to Ocean Drive , more like 40 though. Not a lot outside the hotel and it is a fair way out but it depends on what you want . I prefer to be a bit away from the crowds and noise anyway . Pool area was good but oh that beach is only a stones throw away !!!! Overall the hotel had great staff and was spotless clean . Some of the negative reviews on here seem a little unfair by my experiance anyway . One small point , not many Engish in hotel mainy Dutch and German during my 10 day stay . Take a trip to Key West .... Fantastic !!! ENJOY MIAMI !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach reopens after a refurbishment that has converted the facilities of the former Hotel Riu Florida Beach, renovating them completely in order to offer the best services for those travelling for business or for pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Florida Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Riu Florida Beach Miami
- Riu Miami
- Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach Florida