Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
Official Website
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$152
Hyatt.com
US$168
  • Breakfast included
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$260
roomertravel.com
US$295
US$209
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$295
US$284
US$207
Priceline
3,117 results
All reviewsaveda productssouth beachpool areaocean viewchairs and umbrellasbeautiful hotelcab rideoceanfront roomhotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicevalet parkinglincoln roadbeach towelsweddingtiki
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Overall, this was a huge disappointment. The service was laughable. The deafening construction noises completely ruined the spa experience. The front desk staff is incompetent.

• Stayed: May 2012
8  Thank Reese99999
PalmsHotelandSpa, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

I regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Our staff is extremely dedicated in providing the best service, and fulfilling all guests needs throughout their stay. Unfortunately, the construction at the neighboring property is out of our control, but I would be glad to discuss your concerns further, so please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at lbutler@thepalmshotel.com.

Best regards,

Lindsay Butler
Executive Assistant to the Corporate General Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2012

A true resort!

We absolutely loved every single thing about this hotel! The food, room, pool and beach! The feel of the hotel is very exotic. There was live music on the porch one night and we loved it. The walk into the heart of South Beach on the boardwalk is incredible and takes about 15 minutes.

We are booking our trip back to Miami and absolutely going to stay at The Palms Hotel and Spa again!

Can't say enough good things!

Room Tip: We had a city view, which was fine. The room itself, was beautiful! Next time though, I'll definitely opt for an ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Our four day stay at the Palms Hotel and Spa was more than we could have hoped for. The staff was always competent and courteous, and our stay felt like we were in a family setting. The beach, dining and spa were convenient and enticing. A well organized operation from front desk and concierge to the issuance of beach towels. A caring hotel. Highly recommend for quality and value. A great alternative to the larger and largely impersonal hotels. Construction next door was not a negative---it is not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leoedward1946
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Beautiful hotel. However I left jewelry and toiletries in my room when I left. 4 phone calls and 3 emails later I still haven't got my property back despite the hotel confirming they have it. My children made some of the jewellery for me so I'm feeling very let down given the" first class service" they promote.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Hhayes_12

Dear Guest,
It’s a pleasure to hear you enjoyed our property, but terrible that such memorable belongings were left behind. Please contact me directly, so I can streamline the communication process, and assist you personally in locating your items.

Best regards,

Lindsay Butler
Executive Assistant to the Corporate General Manager
lbutler@thepalmshotel.com

Reviewed May 4, 2012

A well-located hotel in Miami Beach. With an excellent breakfast, good room and good service. the people are friendly and free internet. i recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends