3,179 results
All reviewsaveda productssouth beachpool areaocean viewchairs and umbrellasbeautiful hoteloceanfront roomcab ridehotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicevalet parkinglincoln roadbeach towelsweddingarmand
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel! My boyfriend and I live in Florida and so we know most of the hotels in Miami Beach. However, I must say that this was my first time visiting the Palms and it won't be the last. Carolyn at the front desk was so sweet and went out of her way to make our stay an unforgettable experience. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The food was delicious. We absolutely loved it!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Maria,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa and took the time to share your great experience with TripAdvisor. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Carolyn. Please return soon to the Palms for another great trip!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with two friends the night before leaving on a cruise. It was very elegant and the service was wonderful. There were beautiful live plants and trees throughout the hotel. Decorated in bright colors with luxurious couches with pillows and unique lights and lamps. The room was very comfortable, and we had a great meal on the porch downstairs. I would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it!!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Lana L

Dear Lana,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

- Old furniture
- Vallet Park USD40/day with a terrible service
- They charge USD 5/package and get confused all the time
- Service in the pool very slow and poor menu
- Music/Emotion athmosphere was to wish
- The price/ room is really confused. When hire the hotel you see a price/night, but at the end is completly different.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Leonel B
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Leonel,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I regret to read of your disappointments but you would be happy to know that beautiful new chairs have been placed in the guestrooms. Please know that your feedback means a lot to us and it’s one of the most important tools that we use to continue to improve our offerings and service. We hope you will stay will us the next time your travels bring you to back to Miami Beach so you can see it for yourself.
Warm regards,
Alma

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time, all the amenities were incredibly fun. One only thing I think the hotel has as a disadvantage is that the room are not that big overall. I have been before in many other hotels in Miami Beach area but no one offered as good service as the beach server Raul Acosta.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Pablo,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Raul. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We had a wonderful stay for our 29th Anniversary. The staff was attentive, polite, and went out of their way to make us feel at home. I want to mention the massage I got from Michelle was the best I ever had, and I get one once a month. She was amazing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for such a great review! We will certainly pass along your kind words to Michelle. We'd love to have you back at our Aveda spa again soon!