3,180 results
All reviewsaveda productssouth beachpool areaocean viewchairs and umbrellasbeautiful hoteloceanfront roomcab ridehotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicevalet parkinglincoln roadbeach towelsweddingarmand
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Well- I took the wife here for her birthday over the Labor Day week. I have to say- I was wholly and completely unprepared for Miami Beach. I booked this hotel via booking.com- and at no time did i see that there was valet parking- at $38 per day! There are of course other parking options- but at $50 a day- valet parking is actually a decent deal. It has a huge impact however on your budget- so be forewarned!
As for the hotel- we had a corner room looking back on the city- it wasn't too bad.
Carpet was worn- and the room had a "musty" smell. Room was pretty small- but the be was GREAT- bathroom well appointed (shower only)- and small in room fridge. this was fine- as I really didn't intend to say in the room- so.. I thought it was a decent value considering the prices of other places. Cleaning service was great.
Internet was horrifically slow- almost to being not usable.. and I didn't see much of a change during the entire week. I would expect hotels in Miami beach to have top notch connectivity- this place does NOT.

Overall- the hotel had a decent pool- nice spa- and the prices were in the spar were reasonable.
Gym was actually very well appointed- I used it every morning- all equipment was in good repair.
This hotel has only one restaurant) many others offer more) and we didn't eat there- the menu just didn't look appealing- and the prices were ridiculous. You can do much better by going to other places on both price and selection. We did eat at the pool tiki bar- and while good- the prices were higher than expected for what you got.

In all areas- I think the hotel service was outstanding. Everyone from the towel guy to the maids, to front desk, and guys working the lounges on the beach were courteous, helpful, smiley- and accommodating. Its location is too far really from south beach to be walkable- but it can be done. hotel kept it's beach clean- and the property is well appointed. special thanks to the valet guys who really hussled and worked hard to get cars in and out.

Overall- I was ddisappointed with the value here- though considering the increases in cost by moving closer to south beach- on the whole- I think the room rates were about right/ok. Now that I am a little more savvy about Miami beach- I wouldn't stay here again- but if you want a quite hotel- away from the hassle/noise of South Beach- and you want a clean beach- and you have a family- this is a good choice. If you want to be closer to the party- and have more things close by to do- probably not the choice for you.

Room Tip: beach facing is best of course
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ray D
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Ray D
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience of your recent stay and for your lovely comments regarding our outstanding service. Our team’s primary goal is to make sure that every guest feels cared for, appreciated and respected at every encounter and we are glad to read you have experienced just that in your interactions with staff throughout the hotel. Please know that your review has been shared with our team and your feedback has proven to be very helpful. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to continue to improve upon our offerings. We hope to welcome you back to our tropical oceanfront sanctuary the next time your travels bring you back to Miami Beach.
Warm regards,
Alma

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel! My boyfriend and I live in Florida and so we know most of the hotels in Miami Beach. However, I must say that this was my first time visiting the Palms and it won't be the last. Carolyn at the front desk was so sweet and went out of her way to make our stay an unforgettable experience. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The food was delicious. We absolutely loved it!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Maria,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa and took the time to share your great experience with TripAdvisor. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Carolyn. Please return soon to the Palms for another great trip!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with two friends the night before leaving on a cruise. It was very elegant and the service was wonderful. There were beautiful live plants and trees throughout the hotel. Decorated in bright colors with luxurious couches with pillows and unique lights and lamps. The room was very comfortable, and we had a great meal on the porch downstairs. I would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it!!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Lana L

Dear Lana,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

- Old furniture
- Vallet Park USD40/day with a terrible service
- They charge USD 5/package and get confused all the time
- Service in the pool very slow and poor menu
- Music/Emotion athmosphere was to wish
- The price/ room is really confused. When hire the hotel you see a price/night, but at the end is completly different.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Leonel B
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Leonel,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I regret to read of your disappointments but you would be happy to know that beautiful new chairs have been placed in the guestrooms. Please know that your feedback means a lot to us and it’s one of the most important tools that we use to continue to improve our offerings and service. We hope you will stay will us the next time your travels bring you to back to Miami Beach so you can see it for yourself.
Warm regards,
Alma

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time, all the amenities were incredibly fun. One only thing I think the hotel has as a disadvantage is that the room are not that big overall. I have been before in many other hotels in Miami Beach area but no one offered as good service as the beach server Raul Acosta.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Pablo,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Raul. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!