My wife and I decided to take four days and nights to unwind in South Beach. The Sagamore treated us very well. The art deco room was clean, upscale and comfortable.
While this hotel is a smaller then most of the other Collins Avenue hotels and quite a boutique style, the staff was upbeat and attentive 24/7. The General Manager Brian V. was kind enough to call me back within the hour prior to our stay after a parcel or two was going to be delivered during our stay. Nice pool but even better access to the beach...make sure to check out their easy access website for the type of room you want. A great stay and location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach