“Good gelato”

Ranked #18 of 51 Dessert in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Very touristy destination on Lincoln rd. A bit overpriced. Gelato is good but def far from the best in Southbeach.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends were hangin out at Lincoln road after coming from the beach...the ice cream tasted fresh and looked very delicious and not to mention the taste was delicious !! The cashier was very nice. I ice cream was refreshing and the cone was delicious. I can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful icecream flavours and very good.
They had ran out of Tiramisu and did not ask us to wait until they got a new one, which was a bit disappointing, but they have good flavours.
A bit heavy , but will definetly quench your sweet tooth. Great after a meal as a dessert.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I couldn't decide... they all looked so good so i skipped lunch and got 3 scoops! Cute spot with indoor and outdoor seating. I was even able to plug in my phone while I enjoy my 3 scoops!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing should have went to Hagen Daz instead. Its not the same quality gelato I had in italy. Wouldn't go again. People were nice though and allowed you to try the flavors. I wound up ordering the coconut and bacia kind of watery and lacked flavor.

Date of visit: January 2018