“Good Quality Italian Food”
Review of Da I Frasca

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th & 11th Street - Next door to Whole Foods Market
Description: Cara Mia an Italian Trattoria serving locals in and around South Beach is the latest creation of famed Milanese restaurateur GiGi Coppolino and The Chef Alessandro Calabro from Genova. Their unique ability to tap into local neighborhood scenes, understand its needs, its culinary trends and brings it all together is simply amazing. Come see for yourself, you wont be disappointed! Enjoy....
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We ate here on a Sunday night having seen it earlier in the day.
It is quite basic inside, but the food is good quality.
My husband had Liguine with seafood - served in paper and I had the Lasagne, mine could have been a little hotter (I like my food steaming hot) but it was fine. My husband was impressed with the amount of seafood and that the mussels were not overdone and the calamari was tender.
The service was very good, even though the Super Bowl was on TV.

Date of visit: February 2018
luigi c, Manager at Da I Frasca, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

thanks for your response.
I'd like to have you back, because Cara Mia will change in better, starting from the name.
Try the new experience in CARA MIA ITALIAN SEAFOOD by Frasca
see you soon

Reviewed December 30, 2017

We all ordered something different and all dishes satisfied. The food is very good. We used a Groupon, which was honoured. The four of us ordered a variety of items from meat, to fish, to pasta. Staff was accommodating and attentive. Recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
luigi c, Manager at Da I Frasca, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

thanks for your response..
see you soon
happy new year

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came to this place on Sunday night. The food was super nice. We tried the octopus carpaccio at very first time and it was amazing. Seafood pasta was good too.
We found this place on Groupon and it was a great deal.
We live just 5 blocks away, so we'll definitely come back.
By the way the service was absolutely perfect.
Thank you very much!

Date of visit: December 2017
luigi c, Manager at Da I Frasca, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thanks for your wonderful review.
We're happy that new neighbors knows mow Cara Mia Trattoria.
See you soon
Ciao

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

The food was really ordinary
Nothing special .
Not wonderful
I went there with my friend .
Simple pastas and greasy.

Date of visit: December 2017
luigi c, Manager at Da I Frasca, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Thanks for your review.
Always mind receive such harsh reviews, especially when writing are French people, which, notoriously, understand little about good and simple Italian food.
Besides, it's also impossible to answer, having not details on what they ate at Cara Mia Trattoria, but probably, also them don't know that.
Have a wonderful Sunday Funday with a lot of cream and sauce......
Ciao

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We loved this place! The food was good and service was fast. We ordered the MELANZANE ALLA PARMIGIANA which was our favorite appetizer. We also ordered the CAPRESE and the CARPACCIO DI BARBABIETOLE which were both good. I ordered the BUCATINI CACIO E PEPE pasta because i've never had that kind of pasta and it was amazing! We ordered cocktails which we both enjoyed. I didn't love the cheesecake but i guess that's because i was expecting new york style and their kind wasn't very sweet.

Date of visit: November 2017
luigi c, Manager at Da I Frasca, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thanks for your amazing review.
We're really happy when our precious clients, leave this kind of compliments regarding their Cara Mia Experience.
We'd love have you back really soon.