“Beach day”
Review of Boucher Brothers

Boucher Brothers
More attraction details
Owner description: Boucher Brothers provides lounge chairs, umbrellas, cabanas, and luxury beach bed rentals, located at Lummus Park. We also provide Jet Ski rentals and banana boat rides! If thats not enough excitement, we also offer food and beverage services. So come and enjoy your day on the beach with us!
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

It was a perfect day to come to the beach but what made it better was B.B. Ashanti a Demetrius and Natalie provided us with a beautiful cabana Thank you guys for the great service !

All reviews
"kurtis"
in 9 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Ashanti,Demetrius and Natalie were very friendly and they made sure my friends and I had a great stay. I Highly recommend this place to everyone who’s looking to have a relaxing beach day!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ashanti, Demetrius, and Natalie for being so nice and accommodating while I was on vacation with my friends for spring break.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Ashanti, Demetrius, and Natalie were very friendly and accommodating all week. I’m on vacation with my 3 best friends and they all made sure we were set up and had everything we needed. They also kept checking back with us to make sure we were okay. 10/10 would recommend this rental company for all things beachy!