“Amazing food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Serving genuine and authentic Italian cuisine in Miami Beach since 1995! The simplicity and personality in each dish is accredited to it's long-term success. Spiga prides itself on offering the best pasta you can find in Miami. It is handmade every morning with carefully chosen ingredients, making your dinner and dining experience a truly memorable one!
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

The host we were greeted by was super friendly and the restaurant was small but nice and quaint. Everything down to the bread at the beginning of our meal was amazing. We got the bruschetta, Caesar salad, spaghetti with clams and papardelle al telefoni di Beth. I loved the papardelle that I received and would definitely visit this spot again if we were in Miami. It was reasonably priced considering the quality of the food and that we wanted a nicer night out in Miami. The crowd who visits seems to be a bit older which was nice because it was a bit calmer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Great food, excellent service, great location. This place hits every mark, South beach location that is easy to get too. Great food, my wife ordered Lobster Ravioli and they were best I ever tasted, I had Veal Scalopini which was very good and different than my homemade, but very well made as well. Friends had Steak and porcini mushrooms and Linguini and clams, tasted each one and they were very good too. Topped off by Tiramisu, Banana tort with vanilla ice cream. The staff was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu, the Maitre D came over to ask how we liked our dinner, the little things go far when done correctly. Been around restaurants my whole life, owned a bar restaurant and this place is Top notch.

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner tonight in this restaurant and was planning to post a positive review of the food but on getting back to our hotel we noticed that what we had signed for was significantly more than our detailed bill ( $ 138.88 rather than $94.24) - maybe our fault for not checking but....... my husband has now returned to the restaurant to check this - we will wait to see the outcome.

My husband has now returned from the restaurant who said that they noticed their mistake after we left and had already rectified it.

I'm still concerned about how this could have happened in the first place and very annoying on holiday to have to take time to sort this out.

However the food was really good.

1  Thank kay p
Spiga R, Owner at Spiga, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Minutes after you left the restaurant we saw the problem on the bill and we immediately fixed the problem. By the time your Husband came back we had already rectified the problem. Once again we apologize for the error.
We did not have a phone number on file so we could not contact you to confirm.
After all this we hope that you enjoyed your meal, and we hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,
Roberto

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for several years and have not been disappointed. I dine here at least twice per visit. This visit (February and March) I have dined twice and it's quality has been maintained.

As starter, I am very fond of their Luna salad: arugula, wedges of tomato and pear, shaved Parmesan in a light vinegarette. All dishes are freshly made and the menu warns you may have to wait while it is prepared. I had two different pastas with cream sauces this time and found both excellent. The wine list covers all the bases and there are good choices in all the price ranges. They also make all deserts in house. I have had any this visit as I have been full. In previous visits they have been superb.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Intimate, cozy, friendly, awesome food, friendly chef! I've been to Spiga many times in the past 10 years, and sometimes return to Spiga more than once during a 5 day visit to SOBE. I'm particularly fond of the Quadretti Con Portobello & Olio Tartufato, so much so that the Chef let me into the small kitchen to watch the preparation of this pasta dish. Now, if this Chef will just send me the recipe so that I may replicate this recipe from Northern Virginia - there is an ingredient that I am missing...