“I'd go back!”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$54
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
“I'd go back!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Excellent food, and all of South Beach wandering by the sidewalk seating. A treat.

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed everything!

Annapolis, Maryland
“Not recommended...”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I"ll be brief - NY Strip was 2/3 fat and gristle. Complained to the management. Refused to do anything about it! I guess the famous Argentine "viveza criolla (take your money and run)" is alive and well in Miami... $29 for a NY Strip will get you a very good steak at other steakhouses in Miami. Service was also mediocre. Find another place on Lincoln Rd. for a meal, or go to another steakhouse in Miami if that's what you're in the mood for.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank pault56
MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
The rule says that you should not discuss in public and try to convince him/her to reverse the negative comment. In this case I decided not to because of how it happened.

You came to my restaurant and 2 days after dining with us you asked us to give you a credit of 29 dollars for the NY 2/3 of fat that you ordered as mentioned in your review but what you did not say is that you threatened us that if we did not give you the credit you were going to write bad reviews everywhere as you did in tripadvisor, Urbanspoon, google, etc..

Sincerely in 14 years I have had my restaurant something like this has never happened
and if there were any problems (we are not perfect) we would try to resolve it right then as I do with any client, not two days later.

Imagine Paul going to a movie and two days after asking for your money back because the
movie was not good, if you had told me at that time I would have looked for a solution for you.

I regret very much the inconvenience that you had and my clients are most important for my restaurant, I just have to respond to you and give my opinion in public as you did, because I can not allow myself to extortion.

You mentioned that your dinner was a date, please do not make me responsible if it didn´t turn
out as you thought.

I am at your disposal for any questions marcelo@bairesgrill.com.

Marcelo Ferreiros
Bologna, Italy
“very good and not too expensive”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

this is a nice place, mostly a steak house, with a charming vibe even if you're on comercial lincoln road. Food and service is very good with an excellent value for money. Menu is not too extensive but you can order pasta too. It's one of the few places i'd recommend in Lincoln road, where all restaurants are mostly for tourists.

Visited February 2012
MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you for your nice review. It is important for us to know how you feel about Baires Grill. We always like to improve so we can have happy customers like you.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Over rated!!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Another overrated restaurant.
Service was horrible, what a rude bunch of servers.
Steak ok nothing amazing. Grilled salmon and the salad was very dull.
i wouldn't go there again.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Nora S
Thank you for your review. Customers satisfaction is extremely important to us and your comments will help us improve. Please contact us: bairesgrill@disartmedia.com
“Great Place to enjoy...”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Food awesome. Try the tuna salad and the 'currasco' meat. At the end choose panqueques. The service is great.classic
Decoration which you can talk...

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you for your review! Very nice! Come back soon.