“I'd go back!”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$54
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Excellent food, and all of South Beach wandering by the sidewalk seating. A treat.

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed everything!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I"ll be brief - NY Strip was 2/3 fat and gristle. Complained to the management. Refused to do anything about it! I guess the famous Argentine "viveza criolla (take your money and run)" is alive and well in Miami... $29 for a NY Strip will get you a very good steak at other steakhouses in Miami. Service was also mediocre. Find another place on Lincoln Rd. for a meal, or go to another steakhouse in Miami if that's what you're in the mood for.

3  Thank pault56
MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

The rule says that you should not discuss in public and try to convince him/her to reverse the negative comment. In this case I decided not to because of how it happened.

You came to my restaurant and 2 days after dining with us you asked us to give you a credit of 29 dollars for the NY 2/3 of fat that you ordered as mentioned in your review but what you did not say is that you threatened us that if we did not give you the credit you were going to write bad reviews everywhere as you did in tripadvisor, Urbanspoon, google, etc..

Sincerely in 14 years I have had my restaurant something like this has never happened
and if there were any problems (we are not perfect) we would try to resolve it right then as I do with any client, not two days later.

Imagine Paul going to a movie and two days after asking for your money back because the
movie was not good, if you had told me at that time I would have looked for a solution for you.

I regret very much the inconvenience that you had and my clients are most important for my restaurant, I just have to respond to you and give my opinion in public as you did, because I can not allow myself to extortion.

You mentioned that your dinner was a date, please do not make me responsible if it didn´t turn
out as you thought.

I am at your disposal for any questions marcelo@bairesgrill.com.

Marcelo Ferreiros

Reviewed February 20, 2012

this is a nice place, mostly a steak house, with a charming vibe even if you're on comercial lincoln road. Food and service is very good with an excellent value for money. Menu is not too extensive but you can order pasta too. It's one of the few places i'd recommend in Lincoln road, where all restaurants are mostly for tourists.

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you for your nice review. It is important for us to know how you feel about Baires Grill. We always like to improve so we can have happy customers like you.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Another overrated restaurant.
Service was horrible, what a rude bunch of servers.
Steak ok nothing amazing. Grilled salmon and the salad was very dull.
i wouldn't go there again.

2  Thank Nora S

Thank you for your review. Customers satisfaction is extremely important to us and your comments will help us improve. Please contact us: bairesgrill@disartmedia.com

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Food awesome. Try the tuna salad and the 'currasco' meat. At the end choose panqueques. The service is great.classic
Decoration which you can talk...

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Thank you for your review! Very nice! Come back soon.