“Avoid ”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

If I could give this restaurant a zero star I would. Me and my partner were lured in by one of the girls standing outside after being promised discount on cocktails.. which I was sure had minimal alcohol in them ... when we asked for the bill it came at full price, I then reminded the member of staff we were told we would have discount who accused me of lying .. he went and got his manager who couldn’t be any more rude telling me I ‘obviously couldn’t read as the prices are clearly stated’ we did eventually get our discount but this was purely because we were sitting outside and customers were looking and hearing what was being said .. horrible place horrible staff and ruined the last night of our holiday.

2  Thank hannahmF2219UC

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty good, nice ambience, and friendly staff. Good spot to people watch. We got the burger with mushrooms and goat cheese and the almond crusted snapper, they were both delicious

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Very expensevive and nothing special , they promise you a discount to get you,
then when the Bill comes it was always same other dish ....

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Environment was great!
Food was also great, but the steak wasn't cooked the way we asked. We asked for medium rare and medium and both came well done. The fish mahi mahi was great! And the beer wasn't cold enough.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Ordered chicken kebob. It had no veggies, just grilled chicken on a stick. Only one small kebab. Broccoli was soggy. Tasted frozen. My husband is allergic to butter. We asked if they could make him chicken without butter just plain. They could not. They said every piece of chicken that they had was marinated in butter already. Makes me think the chicken is not fresh either. Hamburger tasted low grade. Ordered medium rare come out dry and well done. Even the white rice on the side had butter. Everything had butter! After they added gratuity, even after the "discount," the bill was $75. Ps, air conditioner drips water from the ceiling on table.

Date of visit: August 2017