Jan 2012. We enjoyed our stay. Rooms were spacious, tastefully decorated, comfortable and clean. Don't expect much of a view. Small rooftop pool and deck.
Good location, convenient to beach, Lincoln Mall, Convention center, restaurants and many things. Parking valet directly across street with in/out privilege. The indoor/outdoor bar/restaurant OLA was pricy and packed almost everynight. I understood why because the dinner was absolutely delicious! Nice presentation and good portions. Cerviche appetizer is a must.
Breakfast included -sufficient, simple and continental- fruit, cereal, juice, croissant, yogurt, coffee.
This is a quiet 2 storey hotel (30 rooms) away from the the bustle and yet close to everything. Staff was polite and helpful especially Juan at front desk.
This is good if you don't want the traffic of a big busy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida