Sanctuary South Beach
US$274
US$242
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$400
US$368
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$272
US$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$169
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$248
US$338
US$225
Official Site
US$329
US$252
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

All reviewsrooftop poolsouth beachlincoln roadliving areasmall kitchenrooms are largeenjoyed my staythe hotel managerlocation is excellentocean driveolablockgalemiamimicrowavecollins
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I recently stayed at the Sanctuary and i have to admit that i was a little worry after reading some of the reviews.
I most say all of my worries went away at the check in desk,the guy that checked me in was very helpful and polite,he pointed me in to all of the attractions and hot spots.
My room was very spacious and clean,one thing i notice that there are no views so if you are expecting nice nice views go elsewhere;Another thing i was told when i called the hotel was the parking situation, if you are not planning of leaving south beach area DO NOT rent a car,parking is really expensive and it's hard to find.
The rooftop are was really cool and relaxing,we spent most of our mornings and even some nights there during our stay.
The restaurant was also amazing,the food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.
Overall, this is a very nice place for it's price, awesome rooms and great customer service.
I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
omartorell, General Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2012

Dear Marshall F. thank you for taking the time for writing a review on your stay with us. Indeed we are off the beaten path so do lack views but as you can attest we make up for in intimacy and great customer service. Couldn’t agree with you more too about not needing to rent a car, we are in the heart of South Beach and all that it has to offer is just a short stroll or a 2 min cab ride. I see you live close by in Marco Island, so hopefully it’s not too far until your next visit. Please do not hesitate to shot me an email for a preferred rate as a repeat guest.

All the best,

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Return visitor to the Sanctuary and I have mixed feelings. Some of the staff is truly awesome - nice front desk personnel; great SPA receptionist - but then there's this: When you step in, the OLA host appear disgusted that you're there to check in and rudely point out that they have nothing to do with the hotel and can't answer a simple question (ie., room service question), because they're OLA and not Sanctuary. My other 2 concerns are that I asked for a decent room on the 2nd floor, but was given a nice room on the 1st floor, which I declined because even though it was almost 8pm, the diners at OlA were loud (and seated all the way back near the rooms). We took a smaller room just to be on the higher floor. In there, the tile needs recaulking; the humidity kept the bathroom door from closing; the toilet kept running; and even though I asked several people, noone could tell me how to turn on the steam shower. Our room also didn't have a stereo or the additional space in other rooms. Lastly, room service is pretty much not an option. You have to go with the continental breakfast or else. In over 5 visits to SOBE, I have yet to eat at the Sanctuary. I like the Sanctuary, especially in comparison to other hotels, but when I return in April, we'll probably book elsewhere. This hotel is 3 stars, just okay.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor, ask for the larger rooms with a stereo and working steam shower. Also behind the black out curtains in the bedroom, is a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
omartorell, General Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize for not having your request for a 2nd floor room noted in our system as well as your room issues you experienced, I assure you that this was an isolated incident and not a true representation of our brand. As for your issues with trying to order room service I will be sure to look into this matter as we do offer room service from 6pm-close. We would love to win you back as a loyal guest, please contact me at omartorell@meninhotels.com and I will be sure to handle your reservation and any request personally to ensure a memorable stay.

All the best,

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed in one of theese appartment for 4 days in february. The room was very, very dirty after 14 hours of flight I was not able to sleep due to the noisy A/C behind my head. Curtains dirty , smelling bathroom , and no natural light. It wasnt my first time in sobe so i was quite dissapointed . I would never go there again. They r able to make beautiful pictures. Be careful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vnd82

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We take the cleanliness and guest comfort as our top priority and will look into this matter with the outmost importance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have been going to the Sanctuary for years and it is the only place I want to stay. I love the boutique feel there. The rooms have the South Beach feel and are very comfortable. The location is in the middle of everything. The staff knows you and only wants you to have the best time. If your looking for a classy, comfortable, and central spot then the Sanctuary will be your new favorite spot in South Beach!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ryanGpalmbeach
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Booked online through a travel website sight unseen. I was very impressed with the property...great location and value for the money. Juan at the Front Desk was very helpful and went out of his way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. I will definitely return to this property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chris b
Samantha R, Guest Relations Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

I am glad that you found the Sanctuary South Beach accommodating to your needs. Thank you for mentioning one of my staff members in your review, as I will inform both him and his superior of this. On behalf of the Sanctuary South Beach, we look forward to having you return in the near future!