“amazing pastry and coffee”

Gelato-go by Dolci di Sicilia
Ranked #17 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Description: GElato-go by Dolci di Sicilia is a fine Italian pastry in Miami Beach, Florida. With tens of years of experience in the industry, we manage to combine the best of the Sicilian and Italian pastry tradition with a particular attention to the quality of the ingredients. That's how here, at Dolci di Sicilia we can ensure high quality and freshness in our products. We are located in the heart of the North Beach district in Miami Beach, Florida.
Reviewed January 4, 2017

interesting atmosphere of Italy, delicious coffee, incredible pastry....Love this place!!!!
I visit it every time I am in Miami.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed December 13, 2016

This was a bit of a walk from our hotel, but worth every step. The cannoli and lobster tail pastries were to die for!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We just moved to Miami and we were looking were to have breakfast, it's like a hidden jem! Everyone literally speaks Italian I loved it! Ciao Bella! The food is delicious if u like quality of food and amazing flavors for real Italian food! Is a must go - besides what is life without Italian coffee? Loved it! Will become a regular and I'll end up learning Italian too!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Went today with my husband around 4:00 pm and after studying the variety of pastries they had finally selected baked bombini with cream, the vanilla lobster, a ricotta cannoli and two macchiatos. Excellent!!! Each one was great. I had lost faith in a good cannoli and for the first time I love them!!!
Even though we live in Miami, I shall travel frequently for such treasures!!!
The employee were very helpful explaining the details of the pastries!!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016

You can find a traditional Italian pastry, bread or panini at this neighborhood bakery. A great place for a coffee and a quick snack as well.

Date of visit: June 2016