We had 2nights at the Anglers after a cruise and had a lovely relaxing few days in South Beach. The hotel is only 2 blocks back from Ocean Drive which is nice to go to beach or stroll past all the Art Deco buildings and hotels. However it is a bit of a walk from the hotel up to Lincoln Road and the top end of South beach (approx 20mins/1 mile) We enjoyed the walk but it depends what your stay is for and how long you are in south beach for if you want to stay here. It's within 15min walk of the beautiful
espanola way aswell.
Our hotel room was 302. We had a view of Washington Ave and it was relatively quiet at night. It was a bright, clean room with lots of windows and a really comfortable bed ;-) the bathroom was lovely and clean too with great shower. There were free toiletries but no shower gel or shower cap! Our parents stayed in 301 and 304 which were both lovely rooms aswell. 301 was bigger than our room (paid same price though) and had sofa and chair where we had 2 chairs. Also they had a screen which split the bedroom part of the room from the living area which was nice. Their room was also beside the lift so i wondered if this divide was to block out noise from the bedroom. 304 was bigger again (although we think this was a free upgrade for my parents birthdays as the hotel spent time decorating it with balloons and flower petals - lovely touch!) and had a balcony. Although the room was overlooked (&overlooked) one of the rooms with private hot tub - so not very private for this room balcony or the other person if in the tub...just an observation but lovely room and was good for our party of 6 to spend some time together.n staff were very friendly and helpful. Also had our 1st nights dinner in 660 Anglers as we had a money off voucher on check in and this was lovely. Overall lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida