A last-minute upgrade landed us in the King suite, with a tiny but private patio space, easy access to the pool, and terrific two-level room. (Other reviewers have complained about the spiral staircase but we found it easy to navigate. And it offered a level of privacy few hotel suites do when my spouse needed to make a few calls while I worked for an hour upstairs.) Pool area gorgeous, comfortable, with plenty of sun AND shade. Waitstaff brought drinks, lunch (from 660, the hotel restaurant. Don't miss the breakfast--one dish big enough for 2, and such a great value. Great cappuccino; attentive but not intrusive servers). From the moment our ride pulled up to the curb until the taxi arrived to take us home, we were extremely happen at Anglers.
We had one complaint re: an item in our room that was not properly cleaned--and the staff not only attended to it almost instantly but the general manager checked on it as well and followed up later to make sure all was in order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida