2,274 results
All reviews tavern restaurant happy hour front desk south beach mid beach sun deck free drinks free shuttle airport shuttle valet parking great boutique small pool beautiful hotel beach chairs per day resort fee an umbrella
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel was nice and clean,the rooms are small but nice. The customer service was great, everyone was very helpful. The restaurant was great the food was good and plentiful. Short walk to the beach. Good location took free shutle to South Beach, not a bad drive you get to see the area. I will return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Silvana C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trip537388,

Thanks for staying with us and for this fantastic review! We are delighted to read you loved everything Hotel Croydon has to offer, and that you will definitely return!. It amazing to know that our strategic location near beaches, and minutes from the heart of South Beach made your stay better and more pleasurable, and that you enjoyed our rooms and your time at our restaurant "Tavern", which offers nightly complimentary Happy Hour. Finally, it makes us proud that our everyone from our awesome and skilled staff took such great care of you. Please come back for more. We will love to have you again!

Warmest regards,

Silvana C
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for a good price! The hotel was a good choice and we would stay there again. The property is a block from the beach,they have happy hour daily with free drinks,the rooftop has an ocean view and the customer service was good.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shanee G

Amazing! Thanks for staying with us and for highlighting all the things you loved about us! Our fully-renovated boutique hotel certainly sits in a perfect location near pristine beaches, and restaurants, and just minutes away from the famed South beach, and I am happy you enjoyed this, along with some of our great perks such as our Nightly Happy Hour and a breathtaking rooftop sun deck with 360 degree views of the ocean and Miami. Thanks for the recognition to our outstanding staff, they do work hard on providing excellent customer service and it it great you noticed it.

Please Shanee come back for an even greater stay! Croydon Team would be pleased to welcome you again!

Best regards,

Silvana C
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is like a little jewel tucked into a quiet mid-beach neighborhood. The rooms are clean and updated, the beds are comfy and the amenities are nice (free nightly happy-hour and free airport shuttle- to name a couple). I loved the funky decor of the lobby and Tavern restaurant. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was wonderful...Aleks, Tatiana, Jose, Denis and others were so pleasant & accommodating, always taking the extra step to make my stay special! The food was delicious; the rooms were cool and clean; the pool was refreshing; the atmosphere was fun, relaxing and made me feel like family. I hated to leave & will definitely try to return, especially if the staff doesn't change. The restaurant staff were the best I've ever had and I've been all over the states and Europe. I can't praise the staff enough!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Croydon is always an especially great value for the money late summer to early Fall! You can often book through Hotwire if youโ€™re savvy. The rooms are clean and modern. Staff are friendly and helpful especially Frankie at the front desk and Anna at the gift shop, who with her partner Arianna has really taken the shop up a notch (I feel like I bought up the entire inventory by the time I left). I appreciate the quiet location in mid-beach and the convenience of The Tavern restaurant. Between the room, pool, nearby beach, restaurant, rooftop deck, coffee shop and happy hours you could almost fill your whole Miami vacation with this gem alone! Will for sure return when Iโ€™m in Miami. Love love love Croydon!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo