“Unbelievable ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m Italian and I travel the world. No doubts: the best pasta I ever had (if I esclude my sister’s lasagna and my gramdma’s ravioli!). It enhances all your senses when you put the first bite into your mouth!!
In South Beach if you want italian food you come here. No other option!
Please open one in New York!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,965)

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding pasta & Caesar salad . Request Enzo as your waiter. delish, walk to Espanola Way for people watching.make a reservation in advance so you are not waiting in line

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Il nostro ristorante preferito in South Beach. This is the place to eat at. The food is magnificent, top of the class. You feel like you are in southern Italy or something even if you still are in South beach, Florida.
Anyway, we had Pacceri con Gamberi e Pistaccio and Cappelletti verdi Tartufati with a bottle of Santagostino 2012. Then we finished this in heaven made dinner with a fantastic Tiramisu. This meal was out of this world. We just say: Molto bene. Mille grazie. Mondo classe. And of course when it is like this. My hat of

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Right in the heart of South Beach, authentic Trattoria run by Italians. Handmade pasta daily and you can watch in the front window. Small space so limited seats but was well worth the wait. Reservations are recommended and really only work through an email from their website. Everything made from scratch. I knew it was good when Italian locals and visitors came in for dinner.

Spaghetti is served from a massive Parmesan cheese wheel.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

So we started with the Frittura Mista. The calamari was the best I’ve ever had because it had the lightest breading and was just the perfect texture. We followed that up with Ravioli Pane&Vino and Tagliatelle Paglia & Fieno. The homemade pasta and the creamy sauce made this the greatest meal we’ve had in ages.

This Italian restaurant is the best one we’ve both ever been to. You if you get a table, you have to try this out.

Been to Pane & Vino? Share your experiences!