“Affogato!”

Miami Beach Chocolates
Ranked #15 of 50 Dessert in Miami Beach
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Try S'mores gelato and a shot of espresso poured over it. YUM! I had to resist ordering a second one!

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

A very impressive array of chocolates.
Ashame we only saw it when we were meaty but still had some good parev stuff. You mint chocolate ganache was excellent.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

Great place for fine kosher chocolates! Dairy ,cholov yisroel,and parve. Gelato too. I went near Chanukah time and they had shaped chocolates too.

1  Thank T C
Reviewed December 1, 2016

This place is amazing!! I came across them while vacationing in Miami Beach. When I walked in and asked about my tree nut allergy and the ability to eat their chocolates, I found out they are actually Kosher! It's so great!! I don't have to worry about cross-contamination and can enjoy their delicious products without the fear of having to use an Epi-pen. I just ordered a basket from them and they went so far as to see exactly which tree nuts I am allergic to, so that there is a basket full of deliciousness that I can enjoy for the holidays. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Carmen J
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Great chocolate. Homey, friendly, family founded and run shop and the service shows it. Being that the chocolate is made on the spot and is of high quality (and kosher) the price is reflected on the receipt. Check it out. Chic, cute and tasty. Great gift for a hosting family by the way.

1  Thank Elya G