“Kids Birthday”
Review of The Sugar Factory

The Sugar Factory
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sugar Factory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 49 Dessert in Miami Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a children's birthday party here. It's great for over the top presentation. The staff was great! It's not easy with lots of young kids. The Adults ordered a waffle & a hamburger with bacon & macaroni & cheese. Desert was ice cream & a Reese's Pieces Pizza. The kids ordered mini sliders & regular pizza.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The restaurant is located in a great location on Ocean Drive (South Beach). That is all that is great about the restaurant.
I selected this location to celebrate my niece's birthday. We sat inside since it was impossible to get seating outside (although we had reservations). The music inside was so loud that it was near impossible to have a conversation.
The food was sub-par, overpriced, bland, boring and just not good. I honestly was disappointed with this establishment.
If you're looking for $$$ overpriced & fun drinks, over-the-top desserts than this is the place for you; otherwise no need to visit the Sugar Factory.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Such a cool place to visit. Food is delicious, but does take forever to come. The menu is an actual novel there are so many different things to try there is something for everyone here! If you are in the area definitely try out this place its perfect for memories and pictures!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to try the Sugar Factory based on the way its advertised EVERYWHERE.

I think it’s just the concept that makes it pricy because everyone talks about it.

So yes, the drinks are big but are between $40-$50 and even more...

I ordered a burger with fries and it was just ok. Nothing to exciting. I was still hungry after LOL.

It took long for our orders to come. We waited at least 30 minutes.

Overall the experience was alright.

You can eat better at other places for way cheaper... so i’d recommend eating somewhere else if it’s an option

Follow me on my social medias for more of my honest reviews and to see my travel adventures:

Snapchat: boss_ladyy08
Instagram: she_toosweetxo
Fb: Tee Keita
Youtube: I Am Tee

Thanks for reading me!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We really only went in for the drinks and to say we had been there... We ordered 2 of the big drinks, one with alcohol and one without. $41 and $35 for 60oz of a drink that we only took a few sips out of. The candy area is something you'd find in a typical candy store with the wall dispensers and gummy snacks. We enjoyed being there but I don't know if I'd go back honestly. Service was fine, fries were tasty.