1,882 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo jean george white marble beautiful hotel mid beach pool staff an umbrella ocean view private beach resort fee beach service luxury hotel long weekend the ritz carlton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay at the Edition Hotel was amazing! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Tony was our waiter on the beach. He greeted us with such a welcoming smile. Jorge who set us up with the lounges was considerate in checking on us to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely be back at the Edition

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mlatterman,

We appreciate your time in writing this feedback. On behalf of myself and our entire team, we are incredibly happy to hear that your stay with us was amazing. Our staff are fully committed to extending the most unique and personalized service specific to your needs. We'll be sure to advise Tony and Jorge that their service did just that.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I completed my 50 years the past days, and my wife I prepare a surprise in this Hotel, we had already visited it only to eat, but the truth that to enjoy a few days in the property, was wonderfully delicious. The rooms are very comfortable, modern and of very good quality of rest. Their common areas are very beautiful, they also keep the history of the old Seville, and it is like living the vibrant past in the present. And without doubt the restaurant options are fabulous, in addition to having live entertainment at the Bar, 4 Bowling courts, ice skating rink and a very current disc. Ahhhh I forgot a very delicious SPA, that is, here there is much to do and enjoy, in an elegant, sober and modern environment.

Room Tip: High Floor facing North
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guille S,

We sincerely appreciate you taking your time to let us know your feedback. Thank you for choosing to spend your special time with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

The unique Bowling alley and Ice Rink at Basement, historic property, Matador and Market restaurants excellent cuisine was made to enjoy and we're very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy it all.

We look forward to having you again soon at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. From the moment we checked in, Alex immediately made us feel welcome and we enjoyed the cocktail especially after a long flight.

Lovely room on the 10th floor with all that we needed. We ate in the Market Edition restaurant a few times and the food was always really nice. The cocktails at the bar were fantastic, especially the raspberry gimlet, big shout-out to Alex the bartender.

Only thing that stopped me giving 5 stars is the resort fee. I know pretty much all of the hotels in Miami Beach do this but I find it annoying when you’re already charging $35 a day to then have to pay another $25 to get an umbrella on the beach. Either include everything in the fee or don’t charge the resort fee and let me pay as and when I use the service.

Overall though a fantastic hotel and would come back again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KentBoyz,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your special honeymoon time. Our complimentary cocktail upon arrival was made to welcome and instantly make you feel right at home, especially after a long flight. We're glad to know that your room on the 10th floor was lovely and met all your specific needs. Market at EDITION works through every detail to ensure you are above and beyond satisfied with your culinary experience.

We have heard this time again regarding the beach service, and we have now included complimentary umbrellas on the beach for those staying in suites or a category room higher. We hope you can enjoy this new amenity during your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my stay at the Edition. The giant ferns in the lobby, the delicious restaurants, the chic interiors and that heavenly, signature scent-- it all transports you and makes for a memorable vacation.

We visited during Memorial Day Weekend, which if you know the area, you know can be a very wild time in Miami Beach. Fortunately, this hotel is so well-run that you'd never know all of the chaos is a few blocks away. For instance, the Edition wisely closes its popular basement nightclub every year during Memorial Day to keep the crowds at bay.

I've stayed at other properties in Miami Beach and visited even more Miami hotel pool/bars, and I can say without a doubt that the Edition's gardens and pool complex is my absolute favorite. It's a well-tended paradise with great bar service and beautiful swimming pools. The Fountainbleu should take notes from the Edition.

I enjoyed my room quite a lot. It was spacious and sleek. It's worth noting that the rooms facing the street do not have balconies, which is a shame. The rooms with balconies- even those without an ocean view, all cost significantly more. I dined at the Matador Room, the Market and the Tropicale, and while there were certainly no bargains to be found, I enjoyed my meals at all three hotel establishments. I also took advantage of a yoga class and the spa during my stay. The yoga class was very well taught, and while challenging, offered modifications. The class is normally offered outdoors, but the teacher improvised in an empty ballroom because of poor weather. The spa is beautiful and my massage was excellent, but the spa could use more amenities like a jacuzzi or hot water pool.

For convenience to the beach, fine dining, even some shopping, the Edition Miami Beach is a solid choice. If you are planning a trip where the accommodation itself is the main attraction, you can't beat the Edition.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cassidy144
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cassidy144,

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're so glad to hear that your experience with us was nothing short of incredible. We genuinely are dedicated to making sure you feel the most comfortable and right at home in our restaurants, collective property, and every detail down to our signature EDITION Le Labo scent.

Our garden pool continuously delivers the perfect memory for paradise, and we're happy to know that you experienced it. Each room is designed to offer luxurious comfort and tranquility, along with our yoga activities. It's a pleasure to know that Matador Room, Market and Tropicale delivered the incredible cuisine and dining experience you were expecting, and overall truly created a memorable long lasting memory.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For those of us that travel frequently, we know that it is not the beauty of the hotels that make your travel experience memorable. The EDITION is a beautiful hotel but the staff is what made our trip memorable! From the valet, to the receptionist, concierge and restaurant staff. We were fortunate that Alex (receptionist) was the one that checked us in. He truly made us feel like family from the moment we met him! He truly went beyond! We just have no words to thank him for all that he did for us! We were also fortunate that we went right to Joey (concierge). He as well made us feel like family! The two of them truly go beyond and assist in any way that they can to make your stay there a memorable one! All the restaurants that he had recommended were fabulous! We also made sure that we asked for Lucas in the restaurant for breakfast! He too is very friendly and goes beyond. We definitely will return to the EDITION!

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Radz013

Dear Radovanar213,

Thank you for choosing to spend your very special anniversary time with us at The Miami Beach EDITION. We're truly delighted to know that every part of your stay with us was above and beyond your expectations. We're passionate about providing personalized service and making sure you feel right at home from the moment you walk in our doors. We'll be sure to let Alex, Joey, and Lucas know they were able to add even more to your wonderful experience.

We look forward to your return at The Miami Beach EDITION.