4,136 results
All reviews rooftop pool filtered water sand box beach craft main pool south beach beautiful hotel favorite hotel lobby bar amazing service pool service ocean view special thanks beach staff the entire staff tesla pools
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing facilities and top of the line service!!
I stayed here 3 times and every time seems better .
Amazing gym and pool with cabanas.
The decoration is fabulous and I hardly remember any hotel equal to this..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Milton S, VP, 1 Hotel South Beach at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 1 Hotel Guest,

Thank you for your review and coming back to stay with us for the third time! I’m pleased to hear that you always enjoy your self and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I need to take the time to write a not to chef Marco at the Habitat restaurant at the 1 hotel. He was the nicest, kindest, chef I have ever dealt with. My son has serious allergies and he could not have been more helpful. He made the food for my son himself and everything was amazing. The meals we had in this restaurant were the highlight of our little mini vacation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear 1 Hotel Guest,

Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear Chef Marco was able to make something special to your son’s dietary needs! It sounds like you were treated like family and we hope you can come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the 1 with the family for a week vacation.
Very impressed by the service and the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
They have a true 5* service and that applies to all services (pool, doorman, room service, reception etc).
The tesla service is also pleasant when needed for short drop-off.
The pool area is extremely clean and always busy. Make sure you get a spot early.
The rooftop pool area is more for a young crowd.

We all loved our stay and we will be back for sure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear 1 Hotel Guest,

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed so many of our amenities and that our team made your experience extra special. We hope you can come back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really wanted to love this resort, but it fell short.

Pros:
The Hair Conditioner was amazing.
Décor was original, trendy & fun.
Doormen (Mario) & driver (Alejandro) are very friendly and helpful.
Restaurants have excellent food for a reasonable price.
Has pool for 21 & over only.

Cons:
Cushions on couches (in room, common area, balcony & pool) are filthy and molding.
Rooftop pool bar is in disrepair (see paint on bar stools).
Resort does not appear to have adequate cleaning staff. There were 2 dirty drink glasses sitting outside by the gate for 2 days.
“Tesla Car Service” is actually a BMW available from 9am-9pm and will only take you a few miles and ONLY if it is available.
Airport transportation not included.
Pool/beach is supposed to be open Sunrise to sunset (7:20pm), but we were unable to find an attendant to get towels or water after 5pm.
Beach is not useable due to seaweed & hotel next door has loud construction (not the fault of the resort, but something to keep in mind).
Concierge & front desk staff is rude & are more like high pressure sales people than hosts.
Cheap paper straws.
Drinks are shockingly expensive.
Room features expresso machine rather than coffee.
Despite what you pay for the room, almost nothing is included. If it is included, it will be very difficult to find someone to provide it.
Once you are in the elevator you cannot change your destination. I thought “P” meant pool, not penthouse.
Beach is not handicap accessible.
Standard room is nicer than suites. Suite is more of a plain studio apartment with a small bathroom.

Resort suggestions:
Keep soap in room stocked, I shouldn’t have to guess that I have to call to get more.
Replace your Concierge staff with your doormen. They are much more friendly, helpful & knowledgeable.
Train your Front desk staff on what the rooms actually look like.
Change photos on booking site to actually reflect the room you are booking.
Replace cheap paper straws with higher quality paper or bamboo. If I am paying $30 for a drink you should be able to provide me with an adequate environmentally friendly straw.
Update your in room dining order app, it is not functioning well.
Provide phone extensions so I can talk to a person when your tech doesn’t work (So I don’t have to google it).
Replace broken pencils in rooms.
Let me know what is complimentary. I felt like everything I touched cost extra. There was socks, a yoga mat, and robes in the room that I didn’t dare use because I was scared to be charged.
Train your security to notify custodial staff when they see dirty glasses, spills, or garbage.
Bus tubs should not be visible to guests (see rooftop bar).
Replace cushions with a color and material easier to clean, or get rid of them entirely. No cushion is better than a dirty one.

Issues during our stay:
I wanted the room in the photo when I booked. The Front desk staff said they don’t “think” the rooms look like that. I told her I wanted a room where the toilet was separate from the vanity. She moved me, but warned this room had no bathtub (I actually prefer just a shower). The room she moved us to had no door on the toilet and a bathtub. I gave up. Please train your staff as to what the rooms actually look like and do not advertise pictures for a room that you don’t actually have.
There was too much of a wait to speak to the front desk or Concierge.
The Body wash in our room was empty throughout our stay. I asked housekeeping 3 times to fill it. Finally one of them told me they couldn’t & that I have to talk to someone downstairs, but they didn’t know who.
When I asked for a ride back to the airport the concierge said he could arrange one for $80-$100. I took an Uber X for $15. I really felt like I was being taken advantage of.
Complained about Iron leaking, but it was not replaced.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side. You will see both the ocean & river.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erika_Espeland
Milton S, VP, 1 Hotel South Beach at 1 Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Erika,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback so that we are able to improve where needed.

First, I’d like to apologize for the negative aspects of your stay. I assure you that this is not our norm and I would like to get to the bottom of the oversights during your stay.

May I ask that you contact me directly so that I am able to hear your full feedback and hopefully make up for your unpleasant experience?

Richard Wales
Hotel Manager
Richard.wales@1hotels.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today I had one of the best times in the 1 hotel, we started with mine friends on the rootop, what a beautiful ambient, costumer service amazing, food delicious and great energy around, then we went to the beach, and Miguel, Sonia and Keion welcomed us with the biggest smiles and wonderful team energy, super grateful to be there today!
What an amazing team you guys are.. millions of thanks

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Gloria,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooftop and our beach with great service from our team! We hope to see you back soon!