“Wonderful Experience”
Review of Bagatelle

Bagatelle
Reserve with OpenTable
Bagatelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French
Description: Located in South Beach on the corner of 21st and Collins Avenue, Bagatelle Miami Beach offers a redefinement of the French Mediterranean dining experience through an exquisite seasonal menu and a beautifully constructed space with outdoor seating. Designed by Celano Design Studio, Bagatelle Miami Beach embodies bustling Parisian bistro with classic décor, bold artwork and lively music. Bagatelle brings Miami Beach a feeling that it has yet to experience, mirroring that which can only be found in the South of France, until now.
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had a lovely evening in this pretty French restaurant. We had an 8 pm reservation on a Thursday night and the place was quiet and mostly empty... until about 9:15 when a crowd of young people arrived and the music got louder and the tables filled up. So If you want a quiet dinner, go early.

We had a $69 voucher for up to $170 worth of food. It included 2 cocktails or wine, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 1 desert.

The tuna tartar and gnocchi appetizers were both very good. I had the Mahi with a jumbo shrimp.. very good. My girlfriend had the filet mignon... soft as butter...excellent.

We shared the poached pear desert and my girlfriend had an espresso (extra). Beware that tax and gratuity are added based on the $170 so we ended up paying an additional $50 or so...

Try parking in the park on the east side of Collins Ave between 21st and 22nd st or on one of the streets around the park... $4/hour metered.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

I planned to have a romantic dinner and decided to go to this restaurant just some steps from my hotel. The concierge from W South Beach reserved a table for 2 and sent me a confirmation a couple of days before the dinner. Therefore I was happy to go there on 23.2.2018 and I was very disappointed to get a table just at the entrance of the restaurant. As it was very windy that night - it was impossible to sit there. I ask the responsible lady (French??) to change the table and she was not very amused about that. She offered me a table next to the restrooms and I was also not very amused. What a welcome for a romantic dinner - for me a no go! And I left the restaurant. It did not surprise that the lady did say nothing..... If you look for an arrogant place - you will be happy and welcome there - I was very disappointed and my evening ended with a dinner at VILLA AZUR - just some steps away - a very nice restaurant and we were very welcome there.

1  Thank sunnymiamivice
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

If you love great food and music, this is the place to go. Everyone is polite and quick to get you what you need. A variety of appetizers and dishes for both meat and fish lovers. Upbeat and fun as well.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Went there on a saturday night at 10:30 reservation , we had half a chicken with truffles and the truffle pizza for appetizers, food was ok, we went more for the party because we heard it was a crazy one, but finally it wasnt, like people wanted to party and dance but everytime people start dancing the dj lower the music, as if on purpose he doesnt want the party to go crazy. He only increased the volume when some people started ordering champagne. Dont think will go again

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Bagatelle did not disappoint. Fantastic food and even better service. Our reservation was booked in advance and our expectations were high since we patronize the NY location. The music, the vibe, and especially the service by our funny and SMILING servers made our night. Put this restaurant high on your list!