1,314 results
All reviews south beach continental restaurant warm cookies boucher brothers pool area collins avenue beach access happy hour ocean drive harold miami balboa lobby chen luis shuttle block
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I came to the gates hotel in south beach and has Great service at the front and then i came to the water and met beach attendant Chris cooperó he was very good with making us feel comfortable thanks for the service !!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Brent M, General Manager at The Gates Hotel South Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

We appreciate the outstanding review, María!

We're so glad that you chose to stay with us. It's wonderful to know that Chris had such a positive impact on the quality of your experience. Our staff is dedicated to providing our guests with courteous and attentive service, and we're delighted to know that he went above and beyond in this regard.

We can't wait to see you again soon so we can share another excellent experience with you soon. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

shame of this Hotel! Found all my photography equipment (more than 8.000$) wet and broken in my room and they said they can only pay for 150$ after all day long waiting for an answer! Can’t believe it!!! ‬

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a great day at the beach we where very pleased by the service and I loved how Chris cooper took good care of us and we had a very nice time I will come back soon I recommend this to everyone at the beach the water was great and the chashier was great antquanyia !!!

1  Thank Marissa P
Brent M, General Manager at The Gates Hotel South Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review, Marissa!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience with us! We appreciate your compliments regarding our hard-working team. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Chris! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience!

Thank you again for sharing your review. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

had a great day at the beach with attendant chris and antquanyia st the front and they gave me great service i loved my stay at the hotel it was very nice and clean i would come back soon the beach was a perfect image

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank VilligerL1
Brent M, General Manager at The Gates Hotel South Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review with us, Villiger!

We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us! It was our pleasure hosting you. It's great to know that our service and clean facilities had such a positive impact on your stay. We love providing our guests with great amenities and services and we're happy that you had all that you needed.

Thanks again for sharing, and have a lovely day!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My three children and I recently stayed at The Gates Hotel and had a wonderful time. The hotel was beautiful, the pool was inviting and relaxing, and the location was great for our family. I was mostly impressed with the attention we received from Harold, one of the hotel’s managers. We had an issue in our room and had to call the front desk to fix it. It was taken care of promptly, but not completely. When I spoke with the front desk again, Harold came out and sat down with me to listen to my concerns. He was very friendly and helpful. He promised it would be taken care of immediately, and it was, and he insisted on doing what he could to compensate me for our trouble. I was very impressed with his kindness and generosity. If we make it down to South Beach again, we will surely visit The Gates!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jegrafitti

Thank you for the lovely review, Jegrafitti!

It's excellent your time with us was so fantastic! We're thrilled our team took such wonderful care of you. Harold is a treasured member of our team so it's not surprising he took such great care of you. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another amazing experience with you. Have a splendid day!