“Our morning coffee and pastry!”
Review of La Provence

La Provence
Ranked #2 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We walked to LaProvence each morning during our nine day stay in Miami Beach. The coffee was delicious and the blueberry danish and croissants were wonderful. Missing them this morning!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

This seems to be primarily a breakfast joint. They also have sandwiches and incredible desserts. My wife and I ate here several times and highly recommend it. Accessible for wheelchairs.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Absolutely do not miss this restaurant for breakfast. It is very casual but the quality of the baked goods is really good. We did not have lunch here

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Because our hotel played horribly loud music and had a sickening deodorizer, we ate elsewhere.
This restaurant is lovely for breakfast, or salads--we went back about 5 times in 4 days.,

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We were excited for a tasty lunch but it was not to be. My Cuban panini was bland (could not detect the mustard) and the bread was so cooked it tore into the roof of my mouth. My wife's salmon salad was good though it didn't say onions were on it and it came loaded (which she peeled off quickly). I would not go back again.