“Great Breakfast”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

We had an omelette and breakfast wrap and loved them both. The chocolate croissant was to die for and the coffee was great. Would definitely recommend for a casual breakfast!

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Good croque monsieur and croque madam, nice grilled cheese with bread crusts cut off. Crispy and tasty. However, the desserts were disappointing. They look so scrumptious but tasted "not fresh". The creme brûlée didn't have a crispy crust, the apple tart was not fresh tasting. I asked it to be heated to improve the taste, but it still was cold and soggy inside. Oh well.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

My friend and I stopped in here while wandering around south beach on a Sunday morning and it was a great surprise! Amazing baked goods and the latte I had was excellent as well. I'm pretty sure several of the employees speak French as well. The pain au chocolat rivaled any I've had in France. There was a line we we got there but it moved fast and we got our food in a timely manner after we sat down.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

The title of this review says it all; the best croissant I have ever tasted. Packed full of buttery flavour! The cafe latte was delicious; a 8/10 rating for such beverage.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Greasy omelette, heavy and overcooked pancakes, not real maple syrup. Better at IHOP and cheaper. Service was extremely slow and staff was overly and falsely friendly. Every item is overpriced. Pancakes were honestly the worst I've ever had, if we can even call them pancakes...

Went in to have good high quality and healthy breakfast and left very dissatisfied.