“India/Asian fusion”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: 20th Street
Transit: 108 Rt. H
Description: Jaya at The Setai boasts standout dishes from Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, India, China and Japan. Named one of Miami’s “hottest new restaurants,” Jaya incorporates many traditional culinary techniques from wok stations to tandoor ovens. Its menu features bold and modern Asian cuisine with bountiful flavors of turmeric, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, chilies, coconut milk and tamarind; while also presenting longtime Setai favorites including Peking Duck, Naan breads, Indian curries, Tandoor sea bass and Dim Sums. Join us for our one of Miami's best served daily buffet, the Setai Grand Breakfast, which offers continental breakfast favorites such as omelettes, European breads, fresh-squeezed juices, cereals, yogurts and more. Don't forget to book our infamous Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring live jazz, unlimited Roederer Champagne, specialty stations including carving, seafood, children's, dessert and more!
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Outstanding meal there, so much to chose from and it was all great.
Chicken Tiki along with the Nan bread were 6 stars. Atmosphere and environment above great.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Bad experience. Really expensive. Bad service. I am not a big eater and I left hungry. Pretty space is the best I can say about this place. Doomed.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

On April 6 2018 evening we went to the Asian evening in Setai hotel Miami Beach. I called at 4 pm the same day, I was been told that I didn’t need buy tickets before, that I could pay at arriving for $55 all included. But I paid more than $70 because taxe and service. That’s not cheap for what you get. The place is beautiful. Nice music and interesting small shows. In the price include 3 drinks, one welcome drink at the entrance not that good. 2 other drinks you can order at the bar, but limited choice. Those good one you have to pay yourself. There are 4 small food stations serving simple snack food. Taste ok no that great.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We arrived at Jaya, the Asian restaurant at the Setai, hot and a little stressed and surprised that the dining area that can be seen from the outside front was relatively empty. Within minutes we were different people! The restaurant is in a courtyard with gorgeous pools and lighting; the aura is calm and friendly and the staff were wonderful. The food was absolutely delicious! It is expensive but such a treat (avoid the bottle of wine for $25,000!)

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My husband and I came here for sunday jazz brunch. We made a reservation in advance and when we got to the restaurant we were taken to a very nice table next to the fountain.
It seemed like the staff was very busy because it took them a while to come to our table to take our beverage order and every time we needed a refill we had to call the waiter...that shouldn't be necessary based on the quality and prestige of the place.
The buffet offers everything so you can try the different options (all of them amazing) and even get a broad variety of desserts at the end.
I totally recommend the place for a special occasion.