SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$192
Hotels.com
US$302
US$295
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$402
US$314
WHotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$219
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$270
US$249
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$272
US$249
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$161
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$141
1,654 results
All reviewshappy hourfree drinksfront desksouth beachfree shuttleairport shuttleocean driveperfect locationrooms are smallenjoyed my staybeach towelsspring breakbartendernelsonblockmiamiana
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Not at all what I expected. The rooms are tiny. Had to put luggage on the extra bed....no floor space. The bathroom is beyond tiny. The water pressure is at best a drizzle. The a/c couldn't keep the room cool with the curtains pulled. The hair dryer was blowing cold air and would barely move a hair much less dry it. Had to get maintenance up to "look" at the hair dryer. Finally replaced it. No coffee in room or downstairs. Had to walk across the street to the "bar" just to get coffee. Great location if you like Ocean Drive.... bad food and extremely overpriced drinks ($25 for two Coronas).

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonya B
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelley, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Hello Tonya,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for sharing it with us! I apologize that the hotel was not what you expected. Hotel Shelley is actually a boutique hotel therefore the rooms are a bit smaller then your average hotel room. I will let our maintenance team know about the pressure of the water. I am glad that your hair dryer was replaced and that you were able to use it. The price for drinks is normal for hotels on South Beach. I apologize that this hotel was not suited for you.

Have a great day!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

It was very different and lovable to be a guest rock.The officials and front desks agents gave us
a especial attention.Dusko,Chris and Ronald take care of the guests.They are very helpful people.The acomodations were simple,but clean and modern, in art deco. Very confortable! The staff tried to understand us in all languages.Shelley has good location near lhe beach.Everybody smilles and understand why nobody pass through wihthout misss Miami Beach.

Room Tip: The apartaments in south side are more silent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelley, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Hello Omalisan,

Thank you for providing your feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time while staying with us! I will let all of the mentioned staff know about your kind praise!!! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Hotel Shelly is a great place with clean, comfortable room and amazing location. I have to commend the girl who greeted me with a smile, she is so nice and friendly- Ana. She was very kind and helpfull. I really enjoyed my stay and I will certainly come again.See you next year...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Hello Tara J,

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback! Our guests love to hear what you have to say about your recent stay with us! We are glad that you were content with the cleanliness of our property! We have a great team that works hard to make you feel like you were at home! I will definitely let Ana know of your kind praise! She is a great asset to your team and we love her as well! We can't wait to have you back, soon!

Have a great day!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My stay at the Hotel Shelley was a most pleasurable one: the sheets and encased coverlet were immaculate, as were the towels. The room was fully equipped with air conditioning,.hair dryer, iron and ironing board, television, tape player, alarm, etc. The travertine bath had been updated with fresh new fixtures and was also immaculate. The room was quiet. The staff was uniformly friendly and eager to be of assistance. I felt very well taken care of.
The location just a block from the beach was great. The rates compared to what else was available in the general area were great.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Good Morning 605travel2,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback for all of our future guests to read! We are extremely glad to read that you had such a pleasurable one!! Our rooms have everything that you need to feel at home. Our staff is great and always eager to assist with you with anything. We are right across the beach and all of our guests love that about our property. Come back soon! We can't wait to have you!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been stayed in this hotel this past August, the position is GREAT (within walking distance from Lincoln Road and every major attractive in South Beach, and the beach is just across the street), the staff is really friendly (I remember in particular the guy from Serbia at the desk and a guy from Venezuela that helps you with your luggage), and the quality/ratio price is very very good. Room cleaning is regular and professional. The only downside I can complain about was the total lack of any kind of light near or in my closet, it was pretty hard to find my clothes at night (it was so dark that I had to use my cellphone as a torch). I don't know whether it is noisy or quiet at night, after all who goes to Miami to sleep?!? Overall I would absolute go back here for my vacacions in Miami

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Hello Cesare83,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are very glad that you chose to share it with us! The location of the property is great! We are in the heart of South Beach! Our staff works very hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our guests! I will definitely let our housekeeping staff know about your comment in regards to the light. Were you able to ask the front desk or the operator for an extra lamp? We do provide lamps for those guests that would like more illumination in their room. We hope to host your next visit to South Beach!