1,663 results
All reviewshappy hourfree drinksfront desksouth beachfree shuttleocean driverooms are smallenjoyed my staybeach towelsblockmiamihookahanaclubssobecollinsnightlife
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Upon arrival we were given a paper stating an $18/ day fee that was NOT on the website when booking. The $40/ day valet can and DID take an hour or more to bring the car around... if they didn't forget. The bathrooms were so dirty I barely wanted to hoover to pee. This was a first and last! I don't care how well priced it is I will pay more and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Simple, good, with necessary to sleep well. I stayed in the hotel with 2 chidren, but they didn’t offer a special bed, or a kind grille to the bed. I just didn’t like to have to pay the $100 before the stay as “security”. This offended me a lot.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I stayed only 3 nights and arrived late on my first night. The desk clerk “Erick” was very attentive. He took the time to know me as a person staying at the hotel. Engaged in great conversation. My room was booked through “travelocity” and was paid in full. I booked a standard room with one bed and when I received my key my room had two beds. I wasn’t charged a difference. The decor of the room and amenities was very good. I felt comfortable staying there. I would highly recommend this hotel. It’s within walking distance of all local restaurants and a block away from the beach on ocean drive. The area was very trendy and locals are easy going. Service was superb and my needs were met. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I didn’t have a full length mirror!! Lol
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

On my trip to Miami I had such a great time the hotel staff was amazing Anna at the front desk took care of us. She is so sweet every time I come here she welcomes you with a warm smile and is very informational. I have a ankle problem and she is always willing to accommodate me on the first floor. Anytime o come to Miami I stay here at the Shelly it is the only hotel on south beach that I recommend!!!
Thank you so much for being the best hotel on sobe!!!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We love this hotel. It’s in a great location am for the price you get free happy hour. It’s in the middle of everything. And it’s two blocks from the Kardashian store. Everything we go to Miami we stay at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends