Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Soho Beach House(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
Hotel Pierre(Miami Beach)
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
Ocean Spray Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Free Internet
L Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
14,282 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I recently stayed at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel and I was very impressed with not only the staff but the accomodations. I had a great time and the room, the restaurants and the staff were fantastic. They anticipated my needs and were very gracious. Both my husband and I enjoyed our stay and would recomend this location to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

This is wonderful! Thank you for your lovely compliments regarding our staff and hotel accommodations. I am pleased to learn that you both enjoyed your stay at Fontainebleau. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We needed a great place to celebrate a 30th Birthday and girls weekend, we decided to stay at the Fontainebleau with hopes everything would turn out as expected. My friends and I rented a Premium Cabana for the day and our hostess Lellani along with pool staff Henry and Miguel were very attentive and gave exceptional service.They worked hard to ensure our drinks, food arrived in timely manner, that fresh towels were constantly being placed and that all items promised with the cabana were given at the time of arrival. The pool area is gorgeous, there are many options whether you want to sun bathe, shade relaxation time, an area for kids or the bar area on the opposite side of the main pool for the party goers with music/dj. The food at the pool is reasonable and tastes great. There is lots to do for all ages and you will never ever want to leave. I can't wait to return, we all had a very relaxing, fun day. We were highly impressed, our rooms were fabulous with oceanfront balcony view ,wifi included on apple computers, the beds were very comfortable. It was a dreamy weekend for all of the girls. We are definitely doing it again. If you can get a bunch of your best friends together to split the costs of the weekend this is where you will want to be.

Room Tip: balcony, oceanfront view is a must. We has double queen beds and it was perfect for 4 girls to a room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Glo J
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

I am excited to hear about your AMAZING experience with us! Thank you for your gracious compliments regarding Lapis Spa, Hakkasan, La Cote, and Bleau Bar. I will be sure to acknowledge the team members that you have mentioned. We anticipate your next visit, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

The amenities and restaurants are great. The pool and spa are very nice. Our meal at Scarpetta was excellent. I though La Cote was great and the bartenders were very friendly.

However the service is nothing special. I have had far better experiences at similar priced hotels. There was no turn down service and the front desk at the hotel and spa came across as rude whenever we requested something. There is no question the hotel is very nice. However it doesn't have that extra factor that makes it special. For the price I have stayed at far superior hotels. You are a number at the Fontainebleau, not a guest.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I appreciate your lovely compliments regarding our restaurants and amenities on property. At Fontainebleau, we work hard to ensure all of our guests are comfortable and expectations are exceeded. Your review will be shared with our team members. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I just spent a girls weekend at Fountainebleau and this was a truly special experience. Outdoor early evening drinks poolside at La Cote was a great way to start our trip. The large bunches of fresh mint along the bar called for a round of mojitos which were amazing.

We loved to people watch at the many pools while still finding a quiet spot to relax. The beach was beautiful. Although we knew the hotel was beachfront, we did not expect to have a boardwalk that connects right to the hotel taking you for a several mile stretch along the beach to walk or run. This was one or our favorite parts of each day.

On Saturday night we decided to try Hakkasan - and bottom line - the this is a MUST DO dinner while in south beach with the hakka cocktail and the chilean sea bass entree out of this world. One of my best meals ever. The decor is amazing, it doesn't feel like you're in a hotel restaurant. The service was impeccable. Lauren particularly took the time to check on us during each course to ensure everything was flawless and to our liking. This extra attention on a night where every table was full made us feel very VIP.

We followed dinner with some drinks at Bleau Bar. We loved the vibe here. The dj was playing fun music and we met lots of friendly people at the bar. We followed it up with a stop at Liv and the energy was great.

On our last day, we hit the spa. This is the largest spa facility I've ever seen, larger than destination spas. I had a one hour massage and an oxygen facial. Kristina was really knowledgeable and entertained my 100 questions about how the oxygen machine works, what the benefits are and what I can do to maintain my skin when I return home. I left an hour in between appointments and really recommend this to take your time to enjoy the hot tubs, pools, raining massage room, the quiet room and to munch on lots of fresh fruit and snacks provided for the taking. Generous amenities were available for showering and getting ready. The details here make the difference, even the lockers had drawers inside and compartments - details like this that I haven't seen at some of the other top spas.

On my way out I bought the cutest gifts to take home from the logo shop - bags of chocolate covered marshmallows that tasted like they were just dipped that day, and a colorful cone of gumballs that the kids love.

Can't wait to go back - we're hoping to go back in a few months.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sandra a
Reviewed March 5, 2012

First time staying here and would love to go back. Wish we had a few more days. Was definitely not cheap. I was really impressed with the Chateau's $1Billion renovation, but still keeping the old school Miami decadence.

Loved: BleauBar, Hakkussan, Lapis Spa, Liv (and I dont like clubs), pools, the fruit water (near the pool they had Orange, Pineapple and Watermelon), fish tacos near the pool

Didn't Love: Price of room service ($20 for 1 coffee), not letting you know the service charge is included in EVERY bill, Coffee Shop ran out of water

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

What a great review! We really appreciate your flattering comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed Fontainebleau. We hope to see you again very soon!