14,769 results
All reviews tresor tower sorrento tower lapis spa bleau bar liv nightclub pool area beautiful hotel junior suite lobby bar ocean view amazing service beach service people watching pool staff valet service valet parking beach chairs
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Maybe this used to be a great hotel? It has 1450 rooms and they could care less about service, your comfort or anything else. The rooms are very very small. The regular rooms just have shower, one sink and toilet in the bathroom. No room to put vanity items or a brush. Oh also no view. We stayed in the main curved building and had a view of a canal and a building plus top of a roof. Also I thought the rooms had been renovated but they feel dirty.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank leesatraveler
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Fontainebleau. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via Trip Advisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

From the moment that I stepped out of my Uber, I was greeted with the best attitude. Not only did the gentleman take my bag, but he took the time to notice that I was a couple of hours early for check-in and explained that they would be happy to hold my bag for me until check in. However, the wonderful girl who helped me at the front desk noticed that I was extremely exhausted and went out of her way to find me a room that was ready. Every single staff member I came into contact with was extremely pleasant, always greeted me with a smile and were eager to help - I've never had such great service.
My room was wonderful. I had a balcony with a small table and 2 chairs which I really enjoyed.The temperature in the room was a little high for my preference, but it adjusted quickly once I changed it. My BATHROOM even had a TV! I got to watch the news as I got ready each morning. It was clean, was a great size, very comfortable bed, nice size bathroom which had everything I needed. I forgot toothpaste so I called concierge who promptly brought a tooth care kit to my room & ask if he could get anything else for me. The closet was large & accommodated my ridiculous amount of clothing and suitcases. The bathroom has a nice sized walk-in shower with an awesome showerhead (gotta have the right pressure) & a clear glass door which I found a bit sexy.
I did not realize that the mini-bar was sensor operated and I removed a bottle of water for several minutes. This caused a charge to be added. I explained this at check out and the girl helping me quickly removed the charge without any problems.
The maid service came by one day when I was in my room getting ready to take a nap. I told her that she could skip my room that day, but even that interaction was memorable due to how pleasant she was.
The facilities, including the pool, are amazing! There are areas that are for kids, and areas that are not. I like this due to the fact that people may be drinking and you can take your kids elsewhere. The pool area is HUGE with private cabanas for rent and is just simply stunning. The hotel is also directly on the beach! I think I even saw a dog run for guests who bring their furry family members! How amazing is it that you can take your dog on vacay with you?!
We ate at a restaurant in the hotel and the food was delicious. I ordered a drink called the Zombie and almost couldn't finish it - they hooked me up. The service was great there as well, although not as memorable as the actual hotel.
During the day the lobby was very classy, lots of comfortable seating to just hang out and was just beautiful. At night the lobby transformed into this hip environment that appeared to appeal to any adult. It was filled with people having a great time & the club entrance is inside the lobby which gives this place double appeal. If only we had known earlier in the night that all we had to do was walk downstairs to have a good time we would've joined the party!
Overall, as a very picky traveller, I would go back to Fountainebleu any time & it will be my prefered place when visiting Miami in the future. I think this is a great place for anyone - from hosting a conference (this was the reason for my stay - conference was impeccable and ran so smoothly - the best conference I have attended - the food - OMG!!), a grown & sexy getaway with your partner, a girls (or boys) // bachelor(ette) party trip, to even a family vacation!

Room Tip: Versailles tower had a balcony w/ ocean view on one side and bay / city on the other. Chateau tower had view of the pools.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jessica,

We are very pleased that you experienced a memorable time here at the Fontainebleau! We are happy that our Team Members attentiveness was noted by you. It was certainly our pleasure to have you with us. We want our guests to feel our pride in their experience. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

The entire experience at the Fontainebleu is exceptional. Rooms are great, the hotel is impeccably cared for and the staff is warm and hospitable. I was at the hotel for a business meeting and am certain the sponsors felt well-served by the events and catering staff as I heard only praise from t=other attendees. Whether visiting Miami Beach for a vacation or for business, I feel that you could be hard-pressed to find a better choice than this classic resort hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Wow! Thank you for your recent review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your stay with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Everyone knows this is a storied, luxurious hotel that offers everything its guests might need. What we did not know is that this is a friendly place. In addition to providing exceptional service, all staff is super-friendly, from the reception area and the spa staff at Lapis, to the valet parking staff.

Our suite in the Tresor building was spacious and had everything we might need, including a 21.5" Mac, a full kitchen, and two bathrooms --the latter being what we prized the most

There are shops and restaurants galore, enormous pools, and of course the ocean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EANYC

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Fontainebleau firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our hotel guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Fontainebleau and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Fontainebleau. Sheng the supervisor at the front desk was extremely helpful and very kind, we appreciated his services. All of the team at the front desk were helpful and always smiling. We stayed in room 1578, close to the elevators (which may I add work great and very fast), room has side view of both bay and ocean. Beds and pillows are fantastic, one did not want to get out of bed.The room was clean and received great service there as well.Many places to eat at in the Fontainebleau. I ate at Vida's. My server was Darrel. I give you his name because of the outstanding service I received for just ordering a chicken salad. The salad was huge and delicious. Darrel was very kind and worth asking for if you decide to eat there. For entertainment, they have a club LIV. although I did not go into the club, we heard from many people how great and amazing the club was. Did not see pool or ocean bc of weather. They have, fitness center, salon, shops and bar there as well.Very nice place to stay, high end. Loved the room service coffee...it was amazing ($20 a pot, included service chg.room ser.fee and tax but the best coffee and a must for the balcony and first thing in the morning!).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for your kind words! Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, took advantage of our facilities and enjoyed our property overall. We cannot wait to welcome you back the Fontainebleau Miami Beach!