14,759 results
All reviews tresor tower sorrento tower lapis spa bleau bar liv nightclub pool area beautiful hotel junior suite lobby bar ocean view amazing service beach service people watching pool staff valet service valet parking beach chairs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this past thursday-sunday with a few girlfriends for a pre-wedding girls trip and my stay was amazing. the hotel is absolutely beautiful and very clean. the service was acceptional from the desk, restaurants, pool, bar, etc. the housekeeping was very friendly and helpful if you needed extra towels or anything. i got a great rate for this room, but i would stay here again even if it wasn't at a discounted rate. i also have to rave about chez bon bon cafe in the lobby. the staff was very friendly, but the coffee was amazing and so were the pastries. i found myself buying 2-3 $7.25 coffees per day because it was so good! i would love to know what kind of coffee they brew. anyways, this place is phenomenal and i cannot wait to return with my soon to be husband!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alison,

Wow! Thank you for your recent review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your stay with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were here for a pit stop from vegas, the room was white and spacious bigger than most hotel ive stayed in europe. We had room service and the food quality was very good. What I love about this hotel is the pool and the can just go out to walk to the beach. Was bit busy in the pool so service for cocktails takes a bit of time so just order as much in one go. The food is excellent as well the service. Hghly recommended

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Fontainebleau firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our hotel guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Fontainebleau and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alcides at the Fountainebleau Valet did me a huge favor Saturday September 15.
I was picking up a custom three tier birthday cake from Chez Bon Bon Bakery which is located in the lobby of the hotel. The cake was large and had to be packaged specially and very carefully.
When I pulled in to the valet area I told him what I was doing and would have to carry this big cake through the lobby and avoid all the people and foot traffic. I asked politely if he could park my car in the front so I could load the cake and leave immediately. Without hesitation he said he would do me this favor.
Ive stayed at the hotel many times and but not this weekend. He was polite and did what he said.
Recommend him if you're staying at the Fountainebleau in Miami Beach

Room Tip: beach side with a view and on upper floors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your kind words! Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, took advantage of our facilities and enjoyed our property overall. We cannot wait to welcome you back the Fontainebleau Miami Beach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What more can I saw soooo awesome I came down to Miami for a personal vacation just by myself and I just happened to run into a really good friend of mine haven’t seen I a while she saw a post on Facebook I was at a club on Miami Beach and wanted to meet up with me so she called me an uber the next day to her hotel and it was the Fontainebleau resort. This hotel has it all over 5 restaurants a whole nightclub “A” list club might I add. A huge outside pool and bar area with over 6 different pools beautiful resort I really felt like a queen for a few days wonderful experience of corse very pricey but u definitely get what you pay for resort style I did see a few families but I wouldn’t say it’s a kid friendly place in my opinion more of an adult vibe to me

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed a beautiful day at the Fontainebleau and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great vacation on the beach. I spent 3 days on the beach with my family. It was the most beautiful vacay ever. Oceant front cabanas are the best. My server Maria was so amazing. Such a sweet lady. She was there for us with the refreshing drinks all the time. She made our trip special. I recommend for everybody to spend time on the beach at Bleau.We coming back for Christmas.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lucia.

Thank you for visiting Fontainebleau! Our Team Members like Maria strive to provide excellent service, and we are happy to hear they have made your stay memorable. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to them as well as the rest of the Team. We look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Miami Beach soon!