“Sadly the worst experience in my trip”
Review of Cafe Mozart

Cafe Mozart
Ranked #595 of 1,235 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I NEVER put a review before but I think is important to people to know How bad this place is. I been waiting for half an hour until somebody come and clean the table. Then they bring me the cart to order 20 min after. Then half an hour to bring me the drinks. And the plates.... I been waiting over 45 minutes and still no food. So if you want to spend over 1 and a half hour waiting this place Is for you

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Charly C

Reviewed February 2, 2016

The food is very good in this restaurant. When ordering in the restaurant and take out, they got the order wrong. I do not feel that the customer service is the best.....I felt like I was in the waiters way and was disturbing him.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

The food at Café Mozart is top rate!!
The service was excellent! I highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed March 8, 2015

The Sushi was great as was all of the food we ordered. However, service is truly deficient.
My husbands food came after everyone else was served and half way through eating lunch.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed February 1, 2015

We visited during peak season in January. Many restaurants were simply not prepared to handle the influx of guests. Mozart did a superb job. True, we had to wait 15 minutes for a table. But it is not their fault that they are popular. The server-to-guest ratio was appropiate and the waitstaff worked as a team.

The portions were large; don't over-order. The food was delicious--and we sampled quite a bit. The dessert (dolce de leche) was out-of-this-world. Prices are reasonable. A van of Breslover were even in the parking lot singing and dancing--it felt like Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem!

Date of visit: January 2015