US$263
US$220
Official Site
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$180
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$119
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
US$219
US$302
US$295
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$201
US$161
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$255
US$249
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$249
US$329
US$252
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$143
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poollincoln roadfree breakfastbreakfast endssouth beachkids loved the poolawesome rooftopbreakfast staffnice kitchenwithin walking distancesofa bednice hotelpedestrian mallmorning breakfastconstruction siteyogurtclose to shops
Reviewed December 6, 2016

We stayed for 3 days and we were extremely happy and satisfied with everything what the hotel offered us. We were said that it was opened in March, 2016, and really everything - the room, the beddings, the pool, the cafeteria were clean, white, and new. The water in the pool was warm and nice.
The food had a big variety, so everybody could find something good and delicious for herself/himself. First day we had bacon - so delicious, I never had had like this one. Unfortunately, it was replaced with turkey frozen meat on the second and third days. First day we had vanilla syrup in the tester area, it was missing on the second and third days, we had to ask for it until they put it on a visible place.
Overall, we were happy with our stay. I will be happy to have this opportunity to stay here again.
Thank you to the staff for the effort they do to meet the customers.

Room Tip: Photos from the website gave an idea that the room is bigger than it is in the reality. A room with patio is the same.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

We are thrilled to read you had a fantastic stay at the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach. I'm especially pleased to know you enjoyed a wide variety of hot and cold items at our breakfast buffet and the friendly hospitality of our staff. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Doris Diaz,

Reviewed December 5, 2016

The staff at this Residence Inn is TERRIFIC!! However, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Edwin Bula (valet) who was extremely attentive and focused on exceptional customer service. I never had to wait long for my car, even though they had double decker parking (on lifts). He always greeted me with a smile and was courteous and helpful. I had stayed at this location 3 separate times over the course of 5 weeks and he recognized me and welcomed me each time....it was like coming home! Newly renovated with modern amenities (32" TV on wall) made all my stays there wonderful! I highly recommend this Marriott!! Again, the staff is SUPER!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have balconies
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
ManagerX1, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, most especially the kind comments about our staff. It's important to us that all our guests have a great experience and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your compliments with Edwin! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting you again at the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach.

Doris Diaz,

Reviewed November 30, 2016

We stayed at this location for one night while in Miami. The hotel itself is nice and you can tell is brand new. The only problem we had with this property was all of the construction happening around it. Not even 3 feet from the building was heavy machinery construction happening that started at 7:00 AM. Not fun waking up to the sound of dump trucks backing up and dropping heavy rocks. I feel the property should have notified us and had a disclaimer on their website of the construction that was taking place. I would not return here unless I was guaranteed there was no more construction happening anywhere nearby.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ManagerX1, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Dear Dee, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to post a review. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced caused by the equipment and related noise and dust due to construction taking place in the area. My staff is dedicated to giving extraordinary customer service to our guests to compensate for these issues, and I am sorry for the disappointing experience. This construction should be completed very soon, and I would love to welcome you back to experience our hotel without this distraction. We hope you will think of us when your travels bring you back to South Beach!

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was small compared to other residence inns we have stayed in but expected for area. Parking was expensive $40/day but expected with the area. Pool area was neat and close to shopping and eating which were all within walking distance. Breakfast was not that great.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Eliza B
ManagerX1, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Dear Eliza, thank you for choosing to stay with us prior to your cruise and for sharing your comments online. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear with the exception of breakfast, you had a pleasant stay and our location met your travel needs. I have shared your comments with our food and beverage team to see what changes or improvements can be made to our offerings for breakfast. We enjoyed having you with us and hope you had a wonderful trip! Visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2016

It was pretty good staying here for 2 nights. Its just a few blocks away from the happening Miami South beach and just a block away from the lincoln street which is the happening street in Miami for Shopping and Dining. Though the Hotel did not allow me early check in but it allowed an extended check out by charging a nominal fee. Pretty spacious room with kitchen and rooftop swimming pool. Breakfast is pretty disappointing but one can't expect everything. Overall Good stay !!

Room Tip: Quite, easily accessible, neat and clean with spacious rooms with kitchen
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Santosh Vikram S
ManagerX1, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Thank you for the nice review of your recent stay at the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach! We are delighted you found our location within walking distance to so many wonderful restaurants and shops in this lively part of south Florida to your liking! It was also a pleasure to read that you found us to be of great value. However, we are sorry that our breakfast offerings did not meet your expectations. We hope to see you again when your travel brings you back.