All reviewsrace trackdolphins gamemini golf coursebasketball courtflorida turnpikeenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastshuttle servicegreat place to stayyogurtcalder
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Although we weren't staying at this hotel, the rooftop restaurant has a hidden gem. Chef Chris Stachowski. The food he created was even better than the view. He went out of his way to create some of the best food we had eaten during our two week vacation in South Florida. The fish was outstanding as well as the other menu items. He should have his own stand alone restaurant. His attentiveness to quality and service along with his friendly personality was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This March 2012 was my 4th year at the El Palacio. The location is great. Close to discount stores, Sun Life Stadium and the Race -Casino. Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, and average continental breakfast. Courteous personnel and very helpful. I am already making plans to stay there again this year and next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WDR_12
Reviewed March 26, 2012

There is only one person at check in. The double rooms are full size beds, the pillows are thin. Don't count on the free breakfast, there is only two tables that seat two people when they have a larger eating area on the 9 th floor. The restaurant is expensive has only a few selections that are 9.99 and up!!! I would not even recommend this place to my worst enemy!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have stayed at El Palacio for the past 6 years when I go down to attend the annual "Jazz In The Gardens" Concert. I have also suggested friends and associates stay there as I always find the environment safe: the hotel staff - professional, courteous, and knowledgable; and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

I truly appreciate their efforts to make a stay away from home - pleasurable.

C. Price
Rockledge, Fl

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CPRICE_12
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The same day we checked in we left to go to a local store when we returned the maid was in our room even after we told her we didnt need service before we left. When i told the front desk manager (a younger cuban woman) about the incident and how I did not feel safe at her hotel and wanted a refund she offered $10 refund and then refused to let me go back to the room but wouldnt give me a full refund either. She then called the police when i said i was going to stand there till i was refunded. This place has no protection for its guests please go see the video of this incident i recorded on my cell phone it is posted on youtube under el palacio miami gardens hotel! It is also located in a high crime area

• Stayed: December 2011