“Memorable Graduation Banquet / Party 'Scene Setter'”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed 26 June 2012

From start to finish, Gelin and the wonderful El Palacio Sports Hotel & Conference Center Exceeded Our EVERY Expectation. The 9th Floor, Calder Room Banquet Facility was
the Beautiful Scene for this Graduation Party,

The Buffet Selections and Service Was Outstanding. Out of Town Guest were accomodated
at this property (located next to the Florida Turnpike).

El Palacio took personal ownership in the excellency of this memorable milestone ...This Hotel Defnitely Was A Set-Up. --- Set-Up For A MEMORABLE Festive Fun Evening!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rothel F

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I Really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were very clean,customer service really good.i have no complaints and thats a surprise even to me. The El Palacio can hang with some of the big chain hotels!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MzTrilliar
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My wife and I have stayed at El Palacio several times. On our last visit, we were surprised to see several 20-year-old cheerleaders in the lobby practicing for an audition for one of the local sports teams. They serve a nice basic breakfast each morning and there's a cute mini-golf course in the back behind the swimming pool. My favorite rooms overlook the track where you can watch racehorses working out in the early morning. The staff is always friendly and helpful and we have gotten to know several of them over the years.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the track is most interesting.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank StevenJonKaplan
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Thank you for your professional and effective service during my daughters wedding 5/19/12. Special thank you to Gelin and team for going beyond the call of duty. The food was tap class and the staff greated with a smile. Many of my guests asked and was impressed by your services. I will continue to tell people about the part you played in making that special day even more special. thank you from the Samuels and Johnson family.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Paulette1Samuels
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the El Palacio in Miami Gardens FL. The sunrise and sunset from the balcony window was so beautiful as I laid in my bed. The staff is very friendly and helpful whenever you need anything. It is also close to shopping and resturants. I will be staying there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 831KG2012
Reviewed 24 April 2012

By far the most horrible hotel I have ever seen. Our first room had an issue with the heat and our second room they transferred to was even worse. There was dried urine all over the bathroom floor and toilet and a used toothbrush in the sink. I checked out after they didn't offer to clean it up or anything. They also said they would refund me but lied about that. The next morning I called for the manager and I just got the run around. I stayed there for the Orange Bowl and all the locals I ran into told me what a scam this place is. Don't judge the hotel by the pictures. The carpets are stained and nasty throughout the whole hotel. Stay in Miami, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here, all the room are nasty.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe B
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Management disagrees with this review. This guest stayed here back in January for our National Orange Bowl Event. The hotel was completely sold out and the policy for cancellation was 21 days out from the event for full refunds. The guest tried to cancel the day of arrival which was 1/3/2012 and demanded a full refund. Our policy was clearly stated. As the guest entered the hotel not wanting to be here, he found every excuse to get out of this prepaid National event reservation. The hotel took it upon ourselves to actually give him one night refund which was issued 1/4/2012 per our records. This apparently was not good enough and this guest continued to complain and make untrue comments about urine on the floor, toothbrushes in the sinks, and air conditioners not working. It has been 4 months since this took place and the guest is upset because he did not win the chargeback that he tried to get thru visa. We were made aware of the guest not getting the additional night refund by visa on 3/26/12. We clearly feel we went the extra step by refunding 1 night back on this very busy and sold out event. Again our cancel policy was very clear. Please read all of our guest’s comments on this page and visit our website to further validate what a great time Orange Bowl guests had here at the hotel. We had very satisfied guests, fun atmosphere, with clean accommodations.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The rooms are very clean and spacious. The staff is extremely friendly. I love to stay at the hotel often because of its location to the casino, stadium and the Florida Turnpike. The amenities they have are great the pool area is awesome as well as the gym and the mini golf course they have. I must say this is one of my favorite hotels in South Florida.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
6.8 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
9.5 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!