All reviews race track dolphins game mini golf course basketball court florida turnpike enjoyed my stay continental breakfast shuttle service great place to stay yogurt calder
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The proximity to the stadium is why we booked this hotel. The rooms were clean and the view from the balcony were great but there was a lot left to be desired for the price tag of over $100 a night with all the extra fees.

The front desk told another customer the $100 refundable deposit was because of the recent hurricane... but we were shocked when we were informed of this upon check in. Would of been nice to be told ahead of time.

It was clear they were doing work on the hotel from the outside (lots of tree debris etc) but were not told upon check in that they were also doing work inside the hotel. During the day there was constant drilling/screwing and hammering which interfered with being able to relax during the day on our vacation.

The free breakfast is probably the worst I've ever seen and I've stayed at hotels that are WAY cheaper. It was basically just bread.

Staff was friendly and mostly helpful when asking questions. Their printer wasn't working and one employee told me it would be working the next day and to come back. The employee the next day kindly said it never works and had me email the front desk and they printed it for me.

Mostly the construction workers were staying at the hotel during the week while we were there. The hotel is non smoking and no glass is supposed to be on the pool deck but the workers congregated and had coolers full of beer (glass bottles) and hung out on the pool deck smoking cigarettes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
StadiumHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Hello alboneceleste,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The 100.00 dollar deposit is actually a policy that was implemented after the Hurricane. This hold is an incidental hold of 100.00 dollars on the card until check out. It is released at check out as long as there is no damage or money owed on the folio. Sorry this was misunderstood. We lost 3 floors in the Hurricane and the floors are being worked on until 5pm. 90 rooms is a lot of rooms that are down for the hotel. We are doing the best possible to get the rooms up for business. Sorry it was an inconvenience. The breakfast is free and contains breads, yogurt, cereal, juices & milk.

Respectfully,

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to go to a Miami Hurricanes football game. The hotel staff was very accommodating, allowing us to check in early. Room was clean and well furnished, staff is friendly, and there’s a convenient restaurant/bar downstairs. It is very convenient for attending events at Hard Rock Stadium!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Shane M,
Thanks so much for the great review. We so much appreciate you. Hope to see you return again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

First thing I noticed when I walked in was the powerful smell of cleaning solution, it was so over powering that if we were staying more than a night I would have left that second and wish I had as I slept terrible from the smell. They Give you a ticket for breakfast in the morning makes it look good but only good if you like cold cereal and stale bread.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff B
StadiumHotel, Front Office Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Mr. Braaten,
I am Joanie the nice lady that helped you and got you checked in 2 rooms way before check in time.. I became what you call very unprofessional when you decided after we spoke and I cancelled 2 in coming reservations with refunds that I QUOTE your hotel is a damn joke AND A DUMP. I asked why and your response was because of the perfume smell. You then proceeded to call me a bitc_. I told you have a great day. The hotel has undergone major renovations and is not a dump. Again, have a great day.

Sincerely
Joanie

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Staff was awesome...very friendly and quick service. Room very clean . Continental breakfast is satisfying and the attendant in the mornings Frances is very kind and helpful and makes you feel very welcome. View is always awesome as it faces the stadium. We come there for the Miami Dolphins home games and we always stay here because of the convenience to the stadium and because of all of the above.

Room Tip: Rooms facing stadium is the best view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Cathy A,
Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate that you share your experience as the staff work hard to ensure our guests have a great stay. We look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The hotel was close to the stadium, which was nice. The room was dated, but clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, the experience was average. Nothing stuck out as exceptional, but I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Steven L,
Thank you for the honest review. Although you sound as though you enjoyed your stay we still would like to get to the exceptional! Hope you stay with us again in the future.

Respectfully