“African-American and Latin Soul Food with Lots of Soul”
Review of Esther's 27th Ave

Esther's 27th Ave
Reviewed April 11, 2014

A friendly welcome, reasonable prices, delicious soul food, and enormous portions in the Miami Gardens branch of this mini-chain. Featured also are special home-made desserts. On the day of my visit, it was scrumptuous bread pudding. Several choices of rice and beans, fried plantains, variety of sides to go with fried or baked chicken, ribs, every imaginable favorite meat. The server laughed heartily when I ordered a Diet Pepsi to go with my lunch. That was my laugh of the day. What a great place!

1  Thank Mark W

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Usually get the baked chicken or ox tail but I had the wings last time and it was just as great as all their food. I did make a bad choice with the sweet and sour sauce because I would have loved to have more of their spicy bbq combo on everything they serve...

1  Thank VG8187
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine introduced me to Esters last year and it was really good. It's good priced and its worth the money with the amount of food they give you. When ever I'm in the area I make sure to go by.

1  Thank Omgitsericka
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have had breakfast numerous times. The amount of food that you get for your money is a great deal. Prices are very reasonable and the food is very good.

1  Thank fny007