“In the top 3 best pizzerias I've found”

Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Unbelievably outstanding! Ambiance is not fancy but the pizza will solve all of your ills. Very firm thin crust with more than ample toppings and moderately priced. Good selection of draft beers on tap and a decent wine list for a pizza parlor. Actually carries a few decent Italian wines.

Again, it's just wonderful pizza.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Very nice place and good for a quick bite. Love there salad and pizza I think there menu should have more food

Reviewed March 6, 2018

The pizza is very good a little bit pricey but we like,. Nice staff and quiet environment. We'll come back

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Picked Anthony’s pizza because of it’s unique menu, and it did not disappoint. Stopped at Miami Lakes overnight for my cruise vacation the next day. Glad we tried out Anthony’s cauliflower pizza. Never had that before and was curious on how it will turn out. It was GREAT! One of the better pizzas I tried my entire live. A little pricey, but quality is good. It will definitely have it again if I come across another Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza location or back in Miami Lakes.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I was told about Anthony’s pizza and I must say AMAZING.. there pizza is really good and they have excellent customer service.. I was very pleased with the visit and I think I will have to come back a couple more times before I leave the area.. I will highly recommend the restaurant to anyone..