“Best Pizza in Miami”

Pizza Scene
Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I moved from Chicago, where pizza has been one of my all-time favorite meals. And it took me a long while to find this place but when I recommend good pizza, this is it! Deliciously worth it every time!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I was staying in a hotel close by and decided to eat in. I order a pizza over the phone and a while later it was delivered. I have to admit it was still nice and warm, but upon eating it, it wasn't anything special. I prefer the New York style with the think crust.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

This little pizza place on Main Street is a great little secret. The pizza slices are huge and they make an XL pie as well. The pizza is really good, thin NY style pizza. Really good!

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Good local pizza place on Main Street near the Don Shula hotel. I always feel you can tell a good pizza place by their cheese pizza (which is what I had). Was not disappointed!

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Convenience of staying in Shula hotel is this little Brooklyn pizza spot. Taste like home. The place is small the decor is Brooklyn and the pizza is Nyc all day.