“Nice discovery of convenient Asian food chain”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I discovered Pei Wei via TA recommendations - and found out it's actually a chain. Well, after this positive experience on our way from Miami to Orlando, I would easily stop again at one of these restaurants, though I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to do it. Although this isn't quite as fast food as a McDonald's, its convenience and practicality does make it part of almost the same category of places to eat - a very American invention.

We found the quantity of options quite good, enjoyed our meal - a Cup Thai Wonton Soup, Chow Mein Chicken and Pei Wei Original Chicken and had some hot tea which, looking at our bill at the end, I noticed wasn't even charged. Though all the preparations were tasty, there was no intense flavor that stood out. Quantity was good and served husband, wife and teen daughter more than sufficiently.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

For a while it's been my favorite place around, specially in week days since they are quick but excellent. I've been there on weekends as well but mostly when I don't have extra time but want to get something healthy, quick and of course delicious. I go at least once per week but aiming at twice at least. Servers nice and management is too. Still feel like customer is always right.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

i enjoy eating at Pei Wei at Miami Lakes, the athmosphere is clean, friendly and i can get a helthy meal as fast food.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Any place that accepts online ordering for pick up is always a plus. Unlike some other places with online ordering, which sometimes don't actually have the order ready by the promised time, Pei Wei has always had the order ready and waiting by the promised time. Good job! If you do decide to eat in, the dining room is sometimes full if you visit during meal rush time. Otherwise, there is always plenty of seating available.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I live and work near here so I go often for lunch. Have tried a variety of meals and all have been good. Staff is very friendly.