“Never disappoints!”

Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Micanopy
Ocala, FL
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Repeat visitor - I love the quirky look of this place, which also sells varied merchandise. I’ve been here on a festival day, or with a large group of family, or with my husband; the food has always been great, and the staff friendly and helpful. You won’t really find “old Florida” food but there is a nice variety of sandwiches, and soup, at good prices. My favorites are the Cubans and the Reubens! Chips must be purchased separately. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. We sat indoors most recently; the glass-topped tables protect Florida memorabilia. Love the front porch! Sometimes you’ll find live music there. Plan a day browsing Micanopy’s shops and make this your stop for lunch.

• Visited June 2011