“Great!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #62 of 126 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We love Chipotle! The food was excellent and fresh. We ordered the hard shell tacos and soft shell tacos. A great visit and we will definitely return again.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

The food is good and consistent, the service is slow, with not clear enough about the service being customer relations at its finest.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

We won a free catering through their Chiptopia event. They did an awesome job in preparing the entire catering meals. Everything was included; including bowls, flatware, napkins, and of course the best food in town. Thanks goes to Precious who handled the entire ordeal. It was the BEST!!! Thanks! Will definitely do catering again in the future! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Been getting the salads from Chipotle for at least the last 3 years. The Salad I had the other night was the worst. Ordered it to go. Had to wait about 7-10 minutes for them to fix it past the time we agreed on. I will admit they gave me a free soda while I waited, and a BOGO coupon. The quality of the salad was bad. I ordered 1/2 chicken and 1/2 steak salad. There was no chicken at all in the salad. All the steak was not cooked properly either inside or out. Very little romaine lettuce in the salad.
Was disappointed to have gone so far for so little.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Idk if it's just me or maybe I should say just us. Chipotle is really just an ok food joint as far as we're concerned. Nothing to write home about. If we weren't with a group we wouldn't have chosen this place. Especially once we arrived and had such a hard time finding a parking spot. It's right no exit door to a popular coffee shop :) and next to that is a health clinic that has blocked off way too many parking spots in both the front and back of their storefront. Way too few convenient parking spaces.
The food just isn't that great in our opinion. Says it's fresh but idk, the food at Chipotle is rarely hot, only barely warmed. It is also very Tex-Mex but maybe more like Ameri-Mex. I sincerely doubt you will see us stop in here again. Sorry Chipotle, I prefer real Mexican food.