1,432 results
All reviews continental breakfast covered parking one bedroom suite yogurt the breakfast area tamiami trail small balcony nice pool convenient location heated pool coffee maker king bed microwave roomy balconies mile everglades
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The power went out in our area of Florida. No assurance it would be on by the next day , it was 80℉ with very high humidity. So at 9 p.m. we decided to leave an go this great hotel . Clean and very comfy.
Breakfast was typical but good.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I was extremely disappointed with this hotel. While it was in close proximity to everything we did during our stay, that's about where it ends. The room did not look like it was recently renovated, it was drab at best. The "balcony" was a joke, two plastic chairs and a small plastic table. It was difficult to sit out there with two people, your knees were up against the table...total joke. Breakfast while nice, as another reviewer stated, never changed. The pool area was nice but small. All of this would have been tolerable had it not been for the "ant" problem. Very tiny and quick little bugs covered the night stands, the wall, the desk and the bathroom sink. I was totally skeeved out and while they weren't on the bed, I didn't sleep well, just knowing they were all over the table next to me. I was constantly wiping the table down with baby wipes. I was offered another room on my final night but declined as I didn't think it would be an isolated incident and were leaving in the morning. I was told that because I booked through an outside website, there was nothing else they could do, but when we visited again, we would be accommodated. Sadly, I would not choose to stay there again. Plenty of hotels to choose from and the bugs were a deal breaker.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

The people at this in we're very helpful, and very polite. It was an older in but clean and well-kept. The continental breakfast was fine, never had to ask for more bread, eggs, sausage, or anything else because it was attended to and kept up. The dining area to eat was pleasantly clean and divided so you could eat without another table so close. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I've had many friends and business associates stay here and tell me how nice it was and what a surprise it is and I must say they were right! The hotel is classy and clean on the outside! The rooms are tastefully and beautifully remolded on the inside. The bathrooms were clean and redone with nice color scheme's. I even thought the hallways were clean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good! As a professional musician I stay in a lot of hotels and when you can get a room this nice for a great value i take advantage!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
brittanyw633, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear dpmartin70,

Thank you for the kind words about the Inn. Glad to hear your friends spread the word about us! Make sure to take advantage of our past guest discounts on our website for your future stays. We look forward to seeing you agian!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

The Inn of Naples should be ranked with the other top hotels in Naples, FL. Great Service, Great Room! Super Clean. I know they are going through renovations, but I am so glad I did not miss the opportunity to stay here. I would definitely return for a longer stay. Comfortable beds, very courteous staff. I suggest you get the affordable suites to enhance your hotel experience. To the staff at the Inn of Naples - Please keep up the GREAT work! You have made my stay a memorable one! See you real soon!

Room Tip: Get the Affordable Suites to Enhance your Hotel Experience,
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
brittanyw633, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Hello koolanimal,

Thank you for such nice words about the Inn of Naples. We finished our lobby bathrooms and two bedroom suite as of last week. All 99 rooms have now been completely renovated. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on your message to our staff. Make sure to take advantage of our "past guest" discounts on our website for your future stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!