“MSW”
Review of Naples Princess

Naples Princess
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come cruise aboard the most Elegant Yacht in Southwest Florida, the Naples Princess. Sightseeing, lunch, dinner or hors d'oeuvres cruises. We are open 7 days a week, rain or shine. We also offer specialty cruises, holiday cruises and private or semi-private charters.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome experience. We took the 6:30 pm one and got to see the sunset and even dolphins! It only last 2 hours, but I really recommend this trip!

All reviews
"open deck"
in 6 reviews
"middle deck"
in 5 reviews
"multi million dollar homes"
in 12 reviews
"narrated tour"
"saw dolphins"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2017

A big shout out to Zack, who was a crew member who took the time to speak to my partner and I (and it may have been primarily just us) to go over the homeowners lives and homes as we passed them in Port Royal. It was a great experience to hear his stories and experiences revolving around this lifestyle that we can only watch pass us by as we eye those multi-million dollar homes! The food... was terrible, ha. And, that's why I didn't rate this as Excellent. The wine tasting was also cancelled but called me beforehand to set up something else. But, because of Zack, and the beautiful sunset, I'd recommend this.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

This was a great sunset cruise. I love that it has 2 air conditioned areas. My mother has heart problems and can not be in the heat. Everyone who works with this company was very nice. There were not too many children on the cruise, senior couples. The drinks and the appetizers were great and reasonably priced. I would recommend sitting on the second deck in the air conditioning if its hot & when the sunset comes, go outside for photos. The boat is big enough that you don't feel the waves so much & the bathroom was nice and clean. A+++

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Tonight was our third time on the Naples Princess Thank goodness because I was able to tell the other couple what we were seeing and whose houses we were passing being there was very little narration on the trip.
It was the first time we've eaten on this Princess and it was Horrible. Everything was extremely salty. The chicken was dry and the "roast beef" was terrible. The rolls were the best things served. They should've been embarrassed to serve that food. We will never book the Naples Princess again. We have however taken the Marco Princess a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is far superior on the Marco Princess and the tours better narrated and at least they are pleasant sound like they are enjoying their job. The entire staff on the Marco Princess are much friendlier.
When company comes to visit us the Princess tours are always our "Go To" but from now on we will stick with the Marco Princess ONLY!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2017

As a family of four we booked the cruise for the birthday evening of my daughter and myself. It was a nice evening starting with a relaxing 30 min on deck leaving the marina heading towards the gulf. After ca. 30 min. dinner started, not spectacular but good quality with a choice of chicken and roast beef (?) as mains, followed by a dessert, a sweet tart with whipped cream. The beef was finished quickly with plenty of the chicken left. All in all I'd say very adequate for a sightseeing cruise but of course do not expect anything extraordinary. The sunset views when out on the gulf were fantastic and we took loads of pictures. On the deck there was music played in the background all the time, which we felt was adding to the relaxing atmosphere. The staff on board was very friendly and helpful at all times! In case you are wondering, no formal dress code required for the dinner, shorts will do just fine. We would definetily recommend this tour to friends and others.