“Wonderful Cruise”
Review of Naples Princess

Naples Princess
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come cruise aboard the most Elegant Yacht in Southwest Florida, the Naples Princess. Sightseeing, lunch, dinner or hors d'oeuvres cruises. We are open 7 days a week, rain or shine. We also offer specialty cruises, holiday cruises and private or semi-private charters.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We would recommend this cruise for anyone! Had a GREAT time! We do wish they could tell you who lives in some of these homes!

NaplesPrincess, Manager at Naples Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you! We are so glad you had a nice time on board and appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We wish we could too and wish we knew who lived in all of them! Unfortunately they have asked us to not share that information so out of respect in cruising the waterways we share we honor that. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome experience. We took the 6:30 pm one and got to see the sunset and even dolphins! It only last 2 hours, but I really recommend this trip!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

A big shout out to Zack, who was a crew member who took the time to speak to my partner and I (and it may have been primarily just us) to go over the homeowners lives and homes as we passed them in Port Royal. It was a great experience to hear his stories and experiences revolving around this lifestyle that we can only watch pass us by as we eye those multi-million dollar homes! The food... was terrible, ha. And, that's why I didn't rate this as Excellent. The wine tasting was also cancelled but called me beforehand to set up something else. But, because of Zack, and the beautiful sunset, I'd recommend this.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was a great sunset cruise. I love that it has 2 air conditioned areas. My mother has heart problems and can not be in the heat. Everyone who works with this company was very nice. There were not too many children on the cruise, senior couples. The drinks and the appetizers were great and reasonably priced. I would recommend sitting on the second deck in the air conditioning if its hot & when the sunset comes, go outside for photos. The boat is big enough that you don't feel the waves so much & the bathroom was nice and clean. A+++

A TripAdvisor Member
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Tonight was our third time on the Naples Princess Thank goodness because I was able to tell the other couple what we were seeing and whose houses we were passing being there was very little narration on the trip.
It was the first time we've eaten on this Princess and it was Horrible. Everything was extremely salty. The chicken was dry and the "roast beef" was terrible. The rolls were the best things served. They should've been embarrassed to serve that food. We will never book the Naples Princess again. We have however taken the Marco Princess a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is far superior on the Marco Princess and the tours better narrated and at least they are pleasant sound like they are enjoying their job. The entire staff on the Marco Princess are much friendlier.
When company comes to visit us the Princess tours are always our "Go To" but from now on we will stick with the Marco Princess ONLY!