See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Filthiest motel I ever stayed in, no wash clothes, dirty floor and soap tray in old tiled shower, filthy stained towels and bed sheets, burn hole in blanket in a non smoking room. Ridiculous $135 + charge for a dump!!! Wifi was iffy, too.
Look some more for a brand name motel. I do have photos of the dirty bed sheet and filthy towels but can't post them here right now.

Room Tip: no good room here!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2018

This was the second hotel I've stayed in Naples. When I arrived in the office I was greeted by a creepy burnt out hippy of sorts behind the counter. Then he disappeared and another guy came out to help me. For some reason the staff are very standoffish. Like as if they're used to problems with customers. I tried to ask if I could pay cash instead of using my credit card I reserved the room with online. The guy told me "NO, it's already been paid by credit". I just had some questions about it and he acted like I was causing a problem. So I said fine no big deal. Moving on... about 5pm I was sleeping in my room and suddenly heard my door opening. I got up just in time to put my underwear on and then guy from the office opens the door. He said someone gave him a key to my room and thought I had left, or something like that. I have no idea what in the world was going on. I told him I have my key with me and I've been sleeping. He said sorry and left. Really god damn creepy already! I'm just glad I didn't leave any valuables in the room when I ate diner. Never know who might have a key to your room and walk in. It doesn't end there! Late in the night at 2AM I had someone knocking on my door. I woke up and got my gun then proceeded to see who was there. When I opened the door some Hispanic guy starts asking me if I have work for him. ??? Really creepy! I said to get lost and I called the police. The police come out and are looking around for this guy. So at 2AM I'm up dealing with this nonsense! It was a scary tiring night. The room is old but somewhat clean. Still not worth the risk of all the creepy behavior around this area. I will surely never get a refund for all my troubles and I will never be returning to this crackpot hotel. You can pay an extra 25 bucks and stay at a safer real hotel in town. I should have done that !

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank J D
Reviewed January 26, 2018

This is a pig house Dirty, ugly and bug infested. Do not waste your time or money. not worth it as you will not last over night. Bugs on the walls, exposed wires and have of the things do NOT work in the room. You might as well rent a place in the ghetto. Horrible. I would not leave a pet in a room!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not waste your money or time. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank wackedout
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This might be the most run down, beat up no-tell motel in all of Naples. This place makes a motel 6 or 8 look like the Ritz. Terrible is too kind. Don't do it unless you're looking for crack. Otherwise, the place is just charming.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank FrequentFlier719554
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Booked online then canceled way before deadline. Like 2 plus weeks
Problem I emailed contys directly
Thru their email of course they blame it on the travel agents after reading trip advisor glad I didn't
Filthy. Nasty place I see on reviews

No phone call back took 238 dollars
They blame it all on me. And their cancellation process Owner never there when I contact them according to the Don Juan at the desk. Who I'm sure is the owner lousy business

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo