“This is a rental house that will satisfy many...”
other travellers have booked this property
Luxurious King-Size Bed Tasteful Pool-side Lounge
Cheery in Every Season
Countertop for Breakfast
Intimate Dining Room
One of Two Bathrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
landscape...
Southaven, Mississippi
“This is a rental house that will satisfy many needs.”
Reviewed May 24, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This house is great for sleeping, cooking, relaxing, swimming, playing games with family and friends and very close to all the amenities such as the beach and restaurants. You can not walk to the beach; but, you are very close. Also note, which I did not, there are lawn chairs in the garage that are provided and we missed that. So, look around for the extras that have been provided and it will be a great rental!

Mike L
“Palmview Rental”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This house is tastefully decorated with a pool/spa and lanai. Location is central to just about anywhere. Would rent it again if it was available.

natalie p
“Please I need contact information!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My Family and I rented this place several times between 2008-2010. I can not locate their webpage. I remember it was bonitabythebeach, seem to not exist anymore.

Please let me know how I can contact you guys for a rental this May!!

I love you guys

Your age range 25-34
Maria O
Miami, Florida
“BEST STAY EVER...after visiting the West Coast for over 30 yrs.!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family has been vacationing in the Naples, Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs area for over 30 years. My parents would take me and my sister when we were kids, and subsequently, they would join me and my husband along with our kids (I'm currently 54). This time around it was our 22 yr. old daughter, my husband, my mom and yours truly. In any event, Gary and Rik's house has been one of the nicest homes we have ever stayed in. The house is spacious, beautifully decorated, with an excellent pool and in a wonderful area. Barefoot Beach is less than a 5 min. car ride (with multi-million dollars homes on each side of the road as you drive to the beach). There is a Publix also less than 5 mins. away and in that plaza there is a sushi, Thai, ceviche restaurant called Komoon which was wonderful!!! Gary and Rik's house has everything one can possibly need during their stay. They have also made everything regarding the reservation so detailed and easily spelled out that they make it a breeze to rent from them. We will DEFINITELY RENT THIS HOUSE AGAIN!!! Thank you so very much for a wonderful time.

P.S. The only thing I would add to the home are some curtains to the bedrooms since the light comes in as soon as the sun rises and adjust the a/c in the room where the utility room is to make the room feel cooler.

Travelling group: Extended Family
dwaters65
Mackinaw, Illinois
“Absolutely Perfect in every way”
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough how overjoyed we were with our vacation home. Perfect hosts and and perfect house. Loved it and will definitely be reserving again!

Liked best: Lanai and pool
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
smheeley
Oswestry
“heaven on earth”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Bonita springs is an oasis on the gulf coast, not busy most of the year with all the amenities of a large resort, super beaches ,restaurants and things to do for all ages.
Palmview is a wonderful family home with everything you need for day to day living and more, enough crockery and glasses for a party or gathering and non breakable for the kids or around the pool. The pool and hot tub are superb and with views over the garden, private and quiet. Your hosts Gary & Rik are just a phone call away and if anything should go wrong will act immediately. This rental is great value for money with no hidden costs. I hate to recommend it because we love to keep coming back and it may be booked,I will be back in September.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: living in small town America not a gated community
Liked least: Having to come home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Missy S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“All I can say is...Wow!!"”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Simply put- this is a gorgeous and comfortable home. It is meticulously decorated and furnished, but doesn't feel fussy. My family of 6 had plenty of room, and could spread out for time on our own or hang out altogether as we wanted.

For us, besides the great location and beautiful accommodations, we absolutely loved that the pool was in full view from all the living areas and kitchen. With 4 young children who want to swim about 5 hours a day, this was such a bonus, as the grown ups were able to relax inside reading a book or cooking while still supervising the swimmers. We were also able to visit 5 different beaches while we were there, none of which was very far from the house.

Gary was fantastic to work with, and I am really hoping we can get back again in the not-too-distant future!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout/decor of the house and the wonderful pool.
Liked least: Maybe better TVs? Then again that's just us, addicted to technology :)
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing